Canadian Residents 25% off tickets on WDW site **Offer extended until May 20, 2017.

We bought a set of 4 canadian resident tickets in 2017 and now wondering if we can activate only one ticket over the four. Three of us have AP for our next trip, so need only one ticket.

Yes, you should be able to. I purchased 14 in Feb 2017. I activated 6 in January of 2018. The others are in my drawer of happy things waiting for their turn.

Yes, you should be able to. I purchased 14 in Feb 2017. I activated 6 in January of 2018. The others are in my drawer of happy things waiting for their turn.

Thank you!
And you purchased all 14 tickets on the same voucher?

Thank you!
And you purchased all 14 tickets on the same voucher?
No I didn't. I bought 7 and 7. So I have 1 card from the first 7 left and 7 from the second set. You got cards for each voucher correct? And did you assign them to prior or leave them unassigned.

As to the second question, the tickets that were sold as part of this promotion do not expire until 2029. I recall there being a pile of confusion at the time due to Disney trying to change the policy Midway through and removing the non expiring text from the offer, but from what I can recall none of them expire that were purchased for that specific promotion

No I didn't. I bought 7 and 7. So I have 1 card from the first 7 left and 7 from the second set. You got cards for each voucher correct? And did you assign them to prior or leave them unassigned.

Bought them online via MDE and assigned them at that time. Received an email confirmation voucher with a bar code. One voucher for the set of 4 tickets. I have an email confirmation from Disney that there is no expiration date on those tickets.

I only have 2 waiting for our next trip but I am kicking myself I didn't get more, especially with all the ticket price increases since then!

Are they still selling these? They just raised their price again. I can't believe it!! Wish I got more back then.

I only have 2 waiting for our next trip but I am kicking myself I didn't get more, especially with all the ticket price increases since then!

I know!!!! I wish we would have had the extra cash back then to buy 2 more tickets. i was able to collect enough Airmiles to get 2 tickets...but I need 2 more for our family. We are thinking about maybe doing a trip early next year ( after this horrible winter in northern AB ) we want to escape the cold. Our kids are NOT getting younger and want to travel with Mom and Dad- but I'm pretty sure that if we are paying for most of their way to Disney / Universal that they will come lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter