Canadian Thanksgiving Dinner

MichelleTO

Mouseketeer
We are in WDW over CDN Thanksgiving. Does anyone know if at Canada in Epcot they serve a traditional Canadian Thanksgiving dinner on the Sunday or Monday of thanskgiving weekend????? We thought it wouldnbe nice to have a nice dinner that night. Otherwiser we will celebrate with plan B, Smoked Turkey Legs, Moosehead and Canadian(Niagara) wine!
Beats doing all those dishes , yahoo!

I'm not sure about Le Cellier in Epcot, Michelle, but Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom serves up a Thanksgiving-esque dinner each night. It's plated (but all you can eat) and even has characters.

We will be celebrating at LTT also. The colonial atmosphere will be great.

We've eaten at Liberty Tree Tavern before and weren't blown away by the food at all. It was okay, but I would have rather eaten elsewhere even if it were character free. That being said, we still don't know where we'll be eating that day. I'm all for leaving the park and finding a good steakhouse, but ds wants to eat somewhere in the park. Le Cellier perhaps?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter