Cancun Help

missstcroix

Mouseketeer
I need recommendations for an all inclusive family friendly resort for family of 5 (3 kids 15, 12, 8) in Cancun, Riveria Maya or surrounding area. THANKS!!!!

I highly recommend the following All-Inclusive resorts, all of which are family friendly with kid's clubs and plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained:

Club Med Cancun Yucatan-the best AI for amount of acitivities and very high food quality, however it is located far south in the Hotel Zone of Cancun at Km 20.5-21.

Riu Cancun
Riu Caribe
Dreams Resort-on site dolphin swim experience
Gran Caribe Real
Great Parnassus
Crown Paradise Club

The Palace Resorts group has a few resorts to consider as well including Cancun Palace, Beach Palace and the resort outside of the Hotel Zone known as Moon Palace.

I realize this list is quite lengthy however it is better to have more choices than only a few. I am sure you will find an appropriate resort for you and your family. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Have fun planning your tropical family vacation in paradise,
212eric (AKA Eric Rabinowitz-Author)
PEOPLE'S CHOICE GUIDE CANCUN Travel Guide & Survey Book

Wow thanks! Thats a nice list to choose from. Any positives (or negatives) that make a couple stand out one way or the other above the rest? I appreciate the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter