Candlelight Processional and credit card?

montessori

<font color=green>I just pack it all and then brin
Hi,
I'm supposed to make a reservation for the dinner package for 8 people. I really don't want to put that much on my charge right now (I have other Disney trips to think about). ;)
I think I might forget about it and just take my chances by getting there early, that's what we did last year.
Would they charge that whole amount on my card when I reserve?

Thanks!

With all other reservations, they give you the option of paying by check within 14 days. If this is an option, then you could have everyone pay you and send them one big check. OR charge it, then collect from everyone and pay it off. That is what I have been doing.

I charged it (for 12 people) and will be collecting checks from them before my CC bill arrives.......that way, I get the AmEx points, too!!!

Thanks for the replies.
I went ahead it did it that afternoon. I was afraid not to but I don't like that crazy rush to get reservations. I know the show is wonderful, I hope I did okay with the whole plan...show at 6:45 and dinner at 8:00 at Le Cellier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter