Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

chinarider

DIS Veteran
Now that booking has started- here is the partial list of Narrators as listed on the Disney website as of Aug 25

• TBD – November 24 to 26, 2017
  • NEW! Matt Bomer – November 27 to 28, 2017
  • TBD – November 29 to 30, 2017
  • Whoopi Goldberg – December 1 to 3, 2017
  • Pat Sajak – December 4 to 5, 2017
  • TBD – December 6 to 8, 2017
  • TBD – December 9 to 11, 2017
  • NEW! Warwick Davis – December 12 to 14, 2017
  • Trace Adkins – December 15 to 17, 2017
  • Neil Patrick Harris – December 18 to 21, 2017
  • CCH Pounder – December 22 to 24, 2017
  • Jaci Velasquez – December 25 to 27, 2017
  • Chandra Wilson – December 28 to 30, 2017

Last edited:

p.s. I see you are staying at Coronado for your trip! That is where we are staying next month! We were going to stay at Pop, but I got a pretty good deal on Coronado, so we switched!

Plan on doing this in Dec 2018, so will hang in here with you guys to see how it's done. I am assuming that you have to make this choice 180 days out, too, or do you do it even sooner?

I'm really curious to see how it's done. Like what comes first, picking your date, picking your show time, or picking the restaurant? I'm living through you guys!

Plan on doing this in Dec 2018, so will hang in here with you guys to see how it's done. I am assuming that you have to make this choice 180 days out, too, or do you do it even sooner?

I'm really curious to see how it's done. Like what comes first, picking your date, picking your show time, or picking the restaurant? I'm living through you guys!
Once the initial dates and narrators are released, I decide the date within my travel window that I think will interest me most and will have already decided which restaurant. I made the CP ADR as soon as the list comes out at 180 days if not already in that time frame.

So excited for our first CP!!!! Hoping I can grab a dining package that works for us!

I'm excited this thread as started! I'm planning on my first ever Candlelight Processional on Dec. 4th for my mom's birthday! We're hoping for NPH but will be happy just going :p it will be my mom's first trip in over 20 years and she wants to eat at Coral Reef next to the tank for the package. :sunny:

Does anyone know how the show times are assigned? If you do the lunch package are you automatically assigned the early show? Are there options for dining AFTER the show?

I'm in pins and needles waiting for the presenters to be announced. We'll be there December 5-18 and I really, really want to see NPH and I'll move my dates around if I have too. It's our first time going during December and seeing the Candlelight Processional will be one of the highlights of our trip.

I can't wait!!! We will either do the first or second day. It really sets the stage for our Christmas celebrations.

Count us in! We did a quick September trip last year just to book a free dining bounceback for Christmas 2017! We did the processional on Christmas Eve 2015 and are looking forward to doing it again this year.

I've never been to WDW during the late fall/winter, but school has given us a full week off for Thanksgiving this year. I'm hoping to get to see the CP on the Friday or Saturday right after Thanksgiving. I'd love to see Steven Curtis Chapman.

Following along! Hoping to snag a magical Christmas Eve ressie!
Can you book CP packages at 180 days out?

We waited from park opening till the evening. on a bench in DL 2 years ago. My son said if we are going to this thing again he hopes were not wasting a whole day again. LOL We are eating at The German Buffet because I was born in Germany, so I want to go try some of the foods I may have liked as a baby. As well as get my son to try some. So it makes sense to make it the CL meal deal.

Any idea when we will hear who's telling what days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!