Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

A question for those who booked the Garden Grill Candlelight processional breakfast package: Do you have a choice of times? Are you able to book right for 8:00a.m.?

A question for those who booked the Garden Grill Candlelight processional breakfast package: Do you have a choice of times? Are you able to book right for 8:00a.m.?

You can book whatever reservation times are available when you search the reservation system. Some people were lucky enough to snag those early PPO times - we opted for a breakfast/lunch time of 10:40 a.m. Good luck!

You can book whatever reservation times are available when you search the reservation system. Some people were lucky enough to snag those early PPO times - we opted for a breakfast/lunch time of 10:40 a.m. Good luck!
It was my understanding that the candlelight processional packages are separate from the regular reservation system? So they have certain times, etc. set aside just for the candlelight processional packages??

It was my understanding that the candlelight processional packages are separate from the regular reservation system? So they have certain times, etc. set aside just for the candlelight processional packages??

Usually when you search a certain day for breakfast, the same time will show up under Garden Grill (for just breakfast) and under the Candlelight Processional breakfast package. So, when you search, just make sure you are looking at the "Candlelight Processional" options when you scroll through the alphabetical list. :)

Usually when you search a certain day for breakfast, the same time will show up under Garden Grill (for just breakfast) and under the Candlelight Processional breakfast package. So, when you search, just make sure you are looking at the "Candlelight Processional" options when you scroll through the alphabetical list. :)
Okay, thank you.

We aren't going until next year, just thought I'd do some research. Seems highly unlikely we'd get an 8:00 a.m. dining package, then, if they're not holding some back for the candlelight processional. Would help if they allowed you to book for the candlelight processional 180 days in advance like the regular dining reservations!

We aren't going until next year, just thought I'd do some research. Seems highly unlikely we'd get an 8:00 a.m. dining package, then, if they're not holding some back for the candlelight processional. Would help if they allowed you to book for the candlelight processional 180 days in advance like the regular dining reservations!

Those are the million dollar questions - they definitely do hold some reservations back until they release the processional... so there is all sorts of 2 and 3 a.m. stalking because Disney sometimes releases them at crazy hours! There are threads on this board where you can "watch and wait" with people - LOL. :) I went ahead and booked the breakfast reservation I wanted at 180 days and then tried again when they released the processional packages. The 8 a.m. ones go super fast (like the people who luck out with the timing) but I was able to get a later breakfast without issue. Good luck!

There is also this thing that some people do (I did it once with Rivers of Light package). After packages are out if you didn't get what you wanted, you can try to pick a non-busy time on the reservation site... drop the regular breakfast reservation and then immediately search again... it USUALLY goes back into the system and you can snag it as a Package (or as just the regular reservation) within a minute or two. This is risky though - people have lost the reservation all together... me included! Luckily, I searched again an hour later and it was there, so I snagged out. Other people said it worked for them first try. So, definitely a risk.

I have 8:15 AM PPO CP ADRs at GG (could I use more abbreviations?) for two separate days in November. I wasn't sure they would be available either since it was so much later that they were released, but I have them!

I have 8:15 AM PPO CP ADRs at GG (could I use more abbreviations?) for two separate days in November. I wasn't sure they would be available either since it was so much later that they were released, but I have them!
Cool! What size is your group?

I will be cancelling the below if anyone is interested in coordinating.

Coral Reef Restaurant Candlelight Lunch (6:45PM Show)
Date: Saturday, December 2, 2017
Time: 11:45 AM
Guests: 4 Adults

and

The Garden Grill Candlelight Breakfast (6:45PM Show)
Date: Saturday, December 2, 2017
Time: 8:50 AM
Guests: 4 Adults

every time i see an alert I think there is an update to the narrator list! grrr! lol idk why i even care, we have the day we want, the meal we want and the show time we want. i won't change anything regardless of WHO the narrator is....

i guess just something else to focus on.... 53 days till disney!

every time i see an alert I think there is an update to the narrator list! grrr! lol idk why i even care, we have the day we want, the meal we want and the show time we want. i won't change anything regardless of WHO the narrator is....

i guess just something else to focus on.... 53 days till disney!

Yes, but it will be fun to know! :)

Are they taking longer than usual to announce the rest of the narrators? It's been quite a few years since I saw the show, and I've never booked before without knowing who would be narrating, but 12/6 was the only date I could attend so we locked it in. Any guesses as to how much longer I will have to wait?

Are they taking longer than usual to announce the rest of the narrators? It's been quite a few years since I saw the show, and I've never booked before without knowing who would be narrating, but 12/6 was the only date I could attend so we locked it in. Any guesses as to how much longer I will have to wait?

Im not sure, we went 4 yrs ago, but I can't remember if we knew who it was when we booked or not.

I'm waiting to see who will be there for our night on Dec. 11th. Maybe they are saving the BEST for last!!

We are also waiting for Dec. 11. We were just joking about this yesterday, saying that our narrator must be so super awesome that they are having to wait to announce it to prevent the mass chaos that is sure to ensue! LOL

We have a reservation on 12/5 for the 5pm show. If we do not care about "good seats", what time do we need to arrive? We want to avoid arriving hours early and standing in line and just care about having seats anywhere in the theater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter