Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

We have a reservation on 12/5 for the 5pm show. If we do not care about "good seats", what time do we need to arrive? We want to avoid arriving hours early and standing in line and just care about having seats anywhere in the theater.
I don't know for sure. Last year was my first time there at Christmas, and I was astounded by how early people lined up even with reserved seats from the CP package. Like 2 hours early. I asked some people why, and they wanted to pick their seats. I didn't understand, but it made me think I had to also. So as soon as I got done dining, I joined the line. I was back about 4-5 rows, and over to the side. I had a great view of the percussion section, and really enjoyed watching them. I had an obstructed view of the narrator and choir, but that was OK with me. I thoroughly enjoyed it anyway. So I went 2 more nights, without CP dining package reservations. For those, I had to stand in line about 3 hours, out in the sun, not too much fun. But I felt it was worth it during and after the show, though I wondered about it while standing in the sun. (I have been to WDW many times, and was not missing riding rides or other things.) If you really don't care about where you have to sit, with a CP dining package, I think you have a seat, so maybe could line up 30 minutes before? (I had to sit on a wall for one I attended. That was pretty uncomfortable.)

We have a reservation on 12/5 for the 5pm show. If we do not care about "good seats", what time do we need to arrive? We want to avoid arriving hours early and standing in line and just care about having seats anywhere in the theater.

If you have a reservation for the 5p.m. show and don't care where you're sitting, you will be guaranteed a seat whether you show up hours in advance or 30 minutes ahead. If you don't mind sitting at the back, show up half an hour before the show.

Im not too picky about seats either, I would line up maybe about an hour or 45 mins before the show. I don't care about being in the front, I think if you are in the middle of the row you can generally see pretty good.

Has anyone been able to get Candlelight Processional at Trattoria al Forno for breakfast late November or early December? I've been searching since they dropped the Candlelight reservations and feel like they don't really exist:(

Has anyone been able to get Candlelight Processional at Trattoria al Forno for breakfast late November or early December? I've been searching since they dropped the Candlelight reservations and feel like they don't really exist:(

They’re probably as difficult to get as the regular breakfast now that it’s a character meal

Do discounts apply to the package? (In particular, the DVC or Annual Passholder discounts at Tokyo Dining)

I don't think they exist. I've checked multiple times a day for 7 different days in Nov/Dec and have never seen even one option to pick a table.

There is also this thing that some people do (I did it once with Rivers of Light package). After packages are out if you didn't get what you wanted, you can try to pick a non-busy time on the reservation site... drop the regular breakfast reservation and then immediately search again... it USUALLY goes back into the system and you can snag it as a Package (or as just the regular reservation) within a minute or two. This is risky though - people have lost the reservation all together... me included! Luckily, I searched again an hour later and it was there, so I snagged out. Other people said it worked for them first try. So, definitely a risk.

I would definitely agree that it's very risky. I lost 2 regular breakfast ADRs at Tusker house trying to turn them into ROL packages. Luckily, I kept refreshing everyday and got lucky to find one but it's really not the time I wanted.

I would definitely agree that it's very risky. I lost 2 regular breakfast ADRs at Tusker house trying to turn them into ROL packages. Luckily, I kept refreshing everyday and got lucky to find one but it's really not the time I wanted.

Definitely risky - sounds like we both learned it the hard way! Glad you got a package, though - and have a seat. :)

Ok so my choices are Jodi Benson or Kurt Russell....who to pick??

I'd totally choose Kurt Russell... He's more famous!

We got Laurie Hernandez. Not overly excited about her compared to some of the other narrators, but I guess it's okay.

Decisions now... Kurt Russell vs Warwick Davis, I'm thinking Warwick simple because we love Harry Potter

Here is the full list of narrators (everything subject to change, of course):

• Nov. 24- 26 – Laurie Hernandez – NEW!
  • Nov. 27-28 – Matt Bomer – NEW!
  • Nov. 29 – 30 – Ana Gasteyer
  • Dec. 1-3 – Whoopi Goldberg
  • Dec. 4-5 – Pat Sajak – NEW!
  • Dec. 6-8 – Jodi Benson
  • Dec. 9-11 – Kurt Russell – NEW!
  • Dec. 12-14 – Warwick Davis – NEW!
  • Dec. 15-17 – Trace Adkins
  • Dec. 18-21 – Neil Patrick Harris
  • Dec. 22-24 – CCH Pounder – NEW!
  • Dec. 25-27 – Jaci Velasquez
  • Dec. 28-30 – Chandra Wilson

Who would you pick - Ana Gasteyer or Whoopi Goldberg? BTW, I would totally pick Kurt Russell if I was there for those dates!

We got Laurie Hernandez. I had no idea who she was so I googled her. I’m kind of bummed and thinking about cancelling my package. I would have LOVED Kurt Russell.

The first time I attended Jodi Benson was the narrator and was wonderful! Of the three times I've been, she's definitely been my favorite.

We'll have Kurt Russell on the 11th so I'm happy with that! So glad the list is finally finished.

Whoop whoop! We get to see Kurt Russell on December 10!!! YESSSSS!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!