Candlelight Processional questions

Thanks so much for the info, will try now to get an ADR for whichever restaraunt is available.
Any tips you can give for timings, or where best to eat in terms of location to the CP waiting lines??
Thanx again.

Wahey! I got an ADR for lunch for the 5th December - No Problems!!
Garden Grill then onto the CP. Its going to be a magic day for us all!!
Can't Wait....

We have a package for this Friday - which I think is the first one (would have liked a different narrator but that's when we did it for). Now we don't care about good seats, just getting in with the package tix - can we show up about 15 min before to get in? The CM who took the ressie said yes but I don't want to push it. But, I also don't want to wait toooo long - I've seen it from the back standing in pieces in the past.

So are there still no autographs? I'll be there for Kurt Russell, and wanted an autograph.

So are there still no autographs? I'll be there for Kurt Russell, and wanted an autograph.

No, the narrator leaves the stage before everyone else. Saw Jodi Benson Thursday night.

Could tell this thread was old when the first question asked about flash pictures.

No, the narrator leaves the stage before everyone else. Saw Jodi Benson Thursday night.

Could tell this thread was old when the first question asked about flash pictures.

A friend of mine said Kurt signed some when he first came out to go to the stage. What time would you recommend getting there? Didn't know how this worked, but I'm glad I found a place to ask lol.

A friend of mine said Kurt signed some when he first came out to go to the stage. What time would you recommend getting there? Didn't know how this worked, but I'm glad I found a place to ask lol.

We had the dinner package, got there about an hour before. Got third row.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter