Cannot log in to DVC site

joyjoy

DIS Veteran
WTH? I've tried IE and google Chrome to get to My DVC. I get the initial page that shows the Riviera photo, but when I try to choose ANY of the many places to Log In, I just get the "You're almost there!" screen that never goes further. I have logged out and back in, restarted windows, powered the ***** off and tried again all to no avail. I've been able to access the site previously using either browser, but for the last week.. no go. I JUST WANT TO CHANGE MY RES TO GIVE ME A DAY OR TWO OF F&GF!

Any advice is truly appreciated. Thanks, peeps.

Disney's IT is notoriously subpar. Not being able to log in, or if logged in, getting the "You're almost there" screen that never goes away is nothing unusual. I've been using the site for as long as I can remember, and there have been countless hours, days even, when you just can't get logged in or get the screen of eternity. It's happened to me at off hours, busy times, critical moments (8 a.m. on 11 or 7 months), and times in between. Sadly, it's part and parcel of dealing with DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter