Canon Rebel Price?

It is the same price as some of the online retailers sell these three items for separately. There are better and worse prices out there.

Thanks for that info. I've pretty much decided on this camera, I just need to figure out where I'm going to buy it and what accessories I'm going to go with. Decisions, decisions. :rolleyes:

Hello,

I just purchased a 20D with the 18-55 lens during the tripple rebate period. I bought mine from buydig for @1250 before any rebates...I also bought 2 additional lenses to tripple the rebate value from B&H photo ( bhphotovideo )... the accessories were less money at B&H than buydig.

Both sites were well reviewed by other people and each site had delivery to my home within 2-3 days of the orders...I checked each site out on bizrate , eopinions , and bbb (BetterBusinessBureau).

After the rebates come through I will have spent less money for the Canon 20D w/lens, a Canon 28-135 IS USM, and a Canon 50mm Macro than if I just purchased just the camera at either CircuitCity or BestBuy. Because of the rebate I changed from getting the Rebel XT to the 20D.

Where ever you get yours from you need to research the site and have a little bit of a good feeling about them as well.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter