Can't book dessert party December 2017?

Mysteryincorp

DIS Veteran
i can't book either terrace or plaza dessert party for fireworks first week of December? At first I thought maybe it just wasn't "open" yet but now I'm wondering if it's full already??? And I'm choosing a non party night

i can't book either terrace or plaza dessert party for fireworks first week of December? At first I thought maybe it just wasn't "open" yet but now I'm wondering if it's full already??? And I'm choosing a non party night
th CMS tell me its full the disboards tell me its not

I have been trying to book an Oct 7th HEA dessert party since my 180+10 without success. I check upwards of 3 times a day. First phone CM said it was full, second phone CM told me October dates are not loaded yet. Who knows. I'm just checking, checking, checking.

I have been trying to book an Oct 7th HEA dessert party since my 180+10 without success. I check upwards of 3 times a day. First phone CM said it was full, second phone CM told me October dates are not loaded yet. Who knows. I'm just checking, checking, checking.
The CM I spoke with said October dates aren't loaded. I'm checking daily for the dessert party and Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland, and those EMM events aren't bookable past September either.

They are now taking reservations for December. They opened up on July 4th. We are booked for December 13th.

This just goes to show that CM's aren't always correct. Some people have been told that Dec parties were all booked when in reality, the dates had not opened up yet. Disboard'ers seem to know more than CM's at times!

This just goes to show that CM's aren't always correct. Some people have been told that Dec parties were all booked when in reality, the dates had not opened up yet. Disboard'ers seem to know more than CM's at times!
cms even put me on hold and double checked with their supervisers, some CMS assured me they have been booking them and they were not confusing the dessert party on christmas party night, we know more then the cms lol

Yep, booked the plaza one for the 27 December a few days ago. Was glad to see it. Now waiting for ROL meals, Fantasmic meals, and what HS is offering, holiday or star wars.

Yep, booked the plaza one for the 27 December a few days ago. Was glad to see it. Now waiting for ROL meals, Fantasmic meals, and what HS is offering, holiday or star wars.
Wondering if the jingle Bam party is coming back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!