Can't purchase Disney gift card w/ Target gift card?

Iowamomof4

DIS Veteran
When was the last time you successfully used a Target gift card to purchase a Disney gift card from the Target website? I'm looking at the $100 Disney gift card online right now and there is a notation there that says:

"You cannot use a Target GiftCard to purchase this card."

Is this new? Does this put an end to the Raise gift card deals to help pay for Disney trips?

I just did. It went through. I guess it could be cancelled, but others have been getting the shipping notices since this language was added.

I just did. It went through. I guess it could be cancelled, but others have been getting the shipping notices since this language was added.
Thanks, I didn't have a Target gift card on hand to try it out. I hope your order ships!

I ordered mine on July 28 when did they change it? Mine will be delivered tomorrow.

Well hopefully you will still be able to get them in the store. It would suck to buy a few hundred dollars worth of gift cards and not be able to use them. Good thing I got mine last $1000 worth on Thursday.

I placed an order on 7/30, and I received confirmation that my cards have shipped.

I just placed an order after reading this thread. It went through but I couldn't apply a 4th GC, no matter how which one I used. So I dropped one Disney GC from my cart so that 3 Target GCs would cover the order and it went through. Now to play the waiting game for it to be fulfilled and shipped.

Hopefully they won't close this loophole. I am going to try to keep a positive mind on this one. But a 10% savings is nice.

I placed an order for $500 worth on 7/31, and have gotten an email saying it has shipped. I did not even notice this statement until I went back and looked after reading this. I still have quite a bit more I was planning to buy for our trip in September. But I sure don't want to have it all tied up in Target gift card I can't use!

I placed 2 orders today. One around 7am after reading about this. I ordered 150$ worth of Disney giftcArds and some glue sticks. Paid all of it with a giftcard besides 1.50$. I recieved shipping notification around 10am. I placed another order around 1pm this time ordering 200 worth of Disney giftcards and some school supplies. Used 4 giftcards which covered all but 2$. Haven't received notification yet about it shipping but last time I checked it hadn't been canceled yet. I'll let you know what happens.

I bought a Disney gift card and paid with 2 Target gift cards in the store on 7/20. Didn't try purchasing online though.

I just ordered 3-100$ cards and some socks and underwear using raise target cards and I think 3$ was also on my red card...my order is processing. If anything doesn't go thru - I will post here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter