Can't summer come soon enough!!

DLR29

We create happiness
The past couple days the weather here has been AMAZING! Like high 80s-90s, which makes me feel like it's summer. We've been opening our windows at night and I just ate a popsicle and some frozen grapes. Oh, it totally feels like summer :yay:

2 more months. :headache:

I love it! It has been making me want summer too! Yesterday a girl in my class brought eskimo pies for her birthday treat. Yum! :) Hot weather reminds me of Disneyland. It is supposed to start getting cooler now and then maybe some rain. I guess we need it, but I did like these days when I could wear short sleeves and not get cold.

Summer!! My last day of classes is May 12, so its almost here for me! and of course, with summer comes Disneyland haha

Summer?! Did someone say summer?! It had better be here soon. I can't even remember when finals are, but the sooner the better!

My girls have school until the 6th and the 17th of June. But yes, I'm ready for warmer weather, maybe not as hot as it was yesterday and Monday but definitely warmer! :) I love wearing flip flops, painting my toe nails and having nail art and having Henna on my feet. :)

DH doesn't get of school until June 20th! And we leave for DLR on the 24th! :banana: I'm done with school on June 3rd. Guess that gives me some time to get ready for the trip.

22 more school days for our boys. We just put up a countdown calendar this morning - made out of what else??? - Mickey Head paint chips. The funniest thing about the calendar (to me, anyway) is that it could really be considered a trip countdown calendar - if my kids knew we were going to DLR on Memorial Day. They get out of school May 22 and we leave May 25 early. So for me, it is a DLR countdown calendar and for them it is a school's out calendar! Multi-purpose Mickeys!! :lmao:

It feels like summer's never going to get here. It's still a month and a half until my mom graduates from college and the first group of relatives flies in from out of state. I finally got around to buying memory cards for my video and regular digital cameras the other day, but that just makes me even more anxious for summer. I'm really looking forward to the whole family getting together and seeing my mom graduate (she dropped out of college to raise my brothers and me). Next week is supposed to be another scorcher here in the Bay Area, so I'll be busting out my shorts and t-shirts again. :goodvibes

week started out with about 3". I don't believe summer is ever going to get here. If it won't come to us, we'll go to it. Just 33 days or so and we'll be giving it a visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter