Car hire close to wdw

alisonbestford

<font color=990066>Can cope with the dentist after
Can anyone tell me where the easiest place will be to hire a car from if we're spending the first few days at All Stars Music please? I was thinking about using the Disney bus from the airport and collecting a car before we leave for the villa/apartment. Thanks in advance :-)

Disney Car Care Center (Alamo)
it's located at the exit of TTC (MK parking lot)

you get complimentary shuttle from your disney hotel, you just need to reserve the shuttle ride in advance

hours of operation are limited though
Mon - Fri 06:00AM - 08:00PM
Sat 06:00AM - 06:00PM
Sun 06:00AM - 06:00PM

Thank you. Yes I know that but we will only be staying in wdw for the first 5 nights. After that we will be staying in an apartment or villa and need a car x

Thank you. Yes I know that but we will only be staying in wdw for the first 5 nights. After that we will be staying in an apartment or villa and need a car x

you probably didn't understand my reply

you get complimentary shuttle to the Disney Car Care Center to pick up the car you have booked there.

We have used the complimentary shuttle to Disney Car Care (just outside MK) many times. It's easy. You pre book your car hire (Alamo) and phone them to arrange collection from your hotel. We returned the car to MCO at the end of our break. This summer the price from Disney Car Care was exorbitant and we hired a car from Dollar situated at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista on Hotels Boulevard. We were staying at SSR and walked to the hotel and picked up a Mazda 3 (at a great price) very quickly and easily which we used for the final 3 of our 4 week holiday. We are visiting again from 29th December until 11th January and are staying at POFQ for the first 5 days. We have again decided to rent from Dollar at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista. Plan is to get the bus/boat to Disney Springs and then walk across the road (using the new walkway) to get the car from 3rd January (check out day) until we head for home on the 11th. We will be staying offsite in a villa for the second part.

you probably didn't understand my reply

you get complimentary shuttle to the Disney Car Care Center to pick up the car you have booked there.
Thank you again. You are right, I didn't understand your reply. That's really useful and something I was unaware of. :-)

T
We have used the complimentary shuttle to Disney Car Care (just outside MK) many times. It's easy. You pre book your car hire (Alamo) and phone them to arrange collection from your hotel. We returned the car to MCO at the end of our break. This summer the price from Disney Car Care was exorbitant and we hired a car from Dollar situated at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista on Hotels Boulevard. We were staying at SSR and walked to the hotel and picked up a Mazda 3 (at a great price) very quickly and easily which we used for the final 3 of our 4 week holiday. We are visiting again from 29th December until 11th January and are staying at POFQ for the first 5 days. We have again decided to rent from Dollar at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista. Plan is to get the bus/boat to Disney Springs and then walk across the road (using the new walkway) to get the car from 3rd January (check out day) until we head for home on the 11th. We will be staying offsite in a villa for the second part.
Thank you :-)

We hired a car with dollar and dropped it back to the Wyndham Hotel nearest to Disney springs. We found that very easy.

We did it the other way round to you - we had a car then didn’t want it after we checked into Disney Resort.
So we dropped it off at the Wyndham. It was only a couple of minutes walk back to Disney springs and we got the bus back to the resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!