Car Hire

PrincessBelle39

DIS Veteran
Who is everyone booking car hire with these days?

Its been 4 years since we've rented in the US (5 by the time we actually get there).

We are wanting to pick up at Cape Canaveral and drop off at Orlando Airport 10 days later. Most companies seem to cover that. I'm just concerned about one way drop fees and covering myself with the important insurances.

Any recommendations?

Have only booked for LAX-LAX, but use Rentalcars.com. I don't think they charge for one way drop fees, but maybe check. They'll include all insurances etc that you'll need, hiring from Australia.

In January I used rentalcars.com also and chose a car with Alamo. I'm using Alamo again this coming trip (this time I just booked directly). I had a very good experience with them. The true test comes if you have an accident, and I did indeed have an accident with a concrete pole! Dropping off was no problem, he checked I had the insurance and sent me on my way with a smile, and that was that. A very pleasant experience!

Ditto for rentalcars.com. We picked up at a hotel near the Universal area of Orlando and returned to airport. If you put in your details it will tell you if for some reason they wanted to add a one way fee but I think it unlikely for your destinations. Have also used them for UK hire. We also mostly use Alamo in the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter