Car Rental at Aulani

tefrench

DIS Addict
The hours for the Alamo car rental at Aulani are 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. If I rent for one day, must we have the car back by 5:00 p.m. or is there any allowance for a later return. We are not DVC members so I want to avoid the parking fee.

The hours for the Alamo car rental at Aulani are 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. If I rent for one day, must we have the car back by 5:00 p.m. or is there any allowance for a later return. We are not DVC members so I want to avoid the parking fee.
One day is 24 hours. You can return it any time. If they are closed, drop it with the valet and they will take care of it.

Where do you check the rates and availability for those rentals? Thru Alamo or Aulani?

I was able to rent a car through Alamo upon arrival at HNL and drop-off at Aulani for first day. But the Alamo website isn't allowing me to book the return trip (ie. from Aulani and drop-off at HNL on day of departure). Has anyone ever done this? Rented car at Aulani through Alamo (day of departure) and drop-off car at the airport?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!