Car rental in terminal

stephk1981

DIS Veteran
Can anyone confirm that Budget rental car is the only actual ' in terminal' rental company? Really NEED to get in a rental and get going quickly after plane lands! Thank you so much for any help😊

Assuming you are talking about HNL airport, no Budget is not. Several others have their cars right across the street while some others require a shuttle bus to their lot.

B
Assuming you are talking about HNL airport, no Budget is not. Several others have their cars right across the street while some others require a shuttle bus to their lot.
We have never flown into HNL, can you tell me are there any rentals you can walk to without taking a shuttle? ( As in very short walk to pick up the car?)I googled the above persons quote as well and it said there were six ' on site' but I know sometimes shuttles can take forever.Thanks for any info!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter