car service or disney bus?

NADTWINS

Earning My Ears
I need to make a disition on how to get to the boat! I will be ariving at orlando airport at 10:30 am Sat Oct 25. There will be 5 adults and 2 children. My question is do I go with a limo or do we do the Disney bus? We will be coming in on Jet Blue so it is my understanding that m lugage would not be automaticly transferd to the Disney Bus. A limo will coast about the same per person as the bus. I am not sure wich way to go! Please any and all input that will help me make up my mind will be appreciated!!!

Having done both of these options, I would definitely say go for the towncar/limo! We always use Happy Limo now and wouldn't do it any other way.
Of course, it depends on your personal preferences. We like a towncar because we like to get to the port early, and it allows us to choose our own time rather than possibly be stuck waiting for a bus or two if there are a lot of people. We often use the grocery stop on the way.
Also, there have been a couple of times on the bus when we've been seated in front of "sugar kids" who spent the journey kicking our seat. We like being able to relax in our own provate vehicle. The luggage isn't much of a hassle, as we simply give it to the porter when we arrive at the DCL terminal, and we don't have to deal with it again until it appears at our room.
The video on the bus is neat, and the vehicles are quite nice and have a restroom, but personally I like the towncar much better.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

At $49 a person with DCL we found it was cheaper for the seven of us to rent 2 cars (two different families). We arrived on Friday so we had it for 24 hours and then picked it up again when we returned since we weren't leaving until late that afternoon. That aallowed us to go to DTD and Celebration before heading to the airport.

Thank you for the input! I think the limo is the way to go. Not sure if the kids wold miss the move on the way to the ship. I also like the independance that the limo would provide. The only down side to not taking the shutle is missing the vidio, I dont think that that is much to be concerd about though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter