• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Car service with LONG grocery stop options?

shaynar

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I’m looking for a car service that will give me an option for an hour long grocery stop in between getting picked up at mco and going to AKV.

We had food restrictions so I can’t simply order ahead and use the 20 minute stop most car services offer.

Any suggestions? Im obviously willing to pay more for this. Thanks!

I would suggest you talk to Keith at ODT (Orlando Destination & Travel), 866-505-8987. We made a grocery stop between Universal and WDW and he was reasonable (and patient and friendly - our "quick" stop wasn't so quick!). We used Keith initially for a trip to and from Universal/DAK for Moonlight Magic and once we found him we liked him so well we used him again for our move from Universal to WDW (with the grocery stop) and finally from WDW to the airport. He was great and I hope he is still around the next time we get to come to Orlando.

Why not rent a 1 way car from MCO to the Care Care Center?
Drive to the store and take all the time you want. Stop at resort and drop off your items and then return care to Care Center and take the on site shuttle back to your resort.
Hire the car service for your return trip to MCO at the end of your trip.

Just use Walmart+ and get it delivered. You can mark what you aren't willing to take substitutes on. But the Walmart app is VERY good at telling you what is in stock, and you can see all of the labels and information. I would order the day before to make sure the inventory is up to date.

Or I'd take Uber and drop someone off, and let them Uber to the resort when they are done.

Hello!

I’m looking for a car service that will give me an option for an hour long grocery stop in between getting picked up at mco and going to AKV.

We had food restrictions so I can’t simply order ahead and use the 20 minute stop most car services offer.

Any suggestions? Im obviously willing to pay more for this. Thanks!
Call the car service you are considering and tell them your needs. Ask them how much extra a one hour at the store would cost. If they won't do it or the price is not what you feel is reasonable then call another car service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter