Caribbean Carnaval at Sapphire Falls

A few people have asked this recently, haven't heard of anyone going and if they have they didn't come back to tell us about it.

I have received an email from Universal with an offer for a passholder discount

20% off

the catch, as I discovered, is that while there are 2 different prices (adult and child), if you apply the AP discount, all party members are treated as adult

in the end, booking without discount would be $172 for the 3 of us (2A+1C) and $220 with the AP discount

yeah, what a bargain ... :)

sorry had to rant :)

I have received an email from Universal with an offer for a passholder discount

20% off

the catch, as I discovered, is that while there are 2 different prices (adult and child), if you apply the AP discount, all party members are treated as adult

in the end, booking without discount would be $172 for the 3 of us (2A+1C) and $220 with the AP discount

yeah, what a bargain ... :)

sorry had to rant :)

o_O Did you call & point this out to them?

I was planning on doing it in September so far, and posting a review. I didn't know about the AP price though I may have to check into that!

code is UOAP20
you can find the deal on the main passholder page (featured perks tab)

no, I didn't bother calling.

code is UOAP20
you can find the deal on the main passholder page (featured perks tab)

no, I didn't bother calling.

I tried that code but it didn't work for my date. It does say select dates so maybe mine isn't one.

I just got an email that the event is canceled for my date, and I'll be receiving a refund. We only had one date that worked so we won't be going now, but I wonder if they canceled other dates as well. Maybe it's not selling so well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter