Caribe Royale December 2001

Dval00

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at the Caribe Royale from 12/22/01 to 12/29/01...first time going to WDW and looking for information on the hotel such as shuttle transfers to the parks...dining at the hotel...and possibly some info on places to eat near the hotel...any and all information welcomed!!:p :p

You are going to love the Caribe Royale. We stayed in one of their two bedroom villas. They have a great quick food restaurant/store type place as well as at least one sit down restaurant. We never had a chance to use the shuttle...I do recommend that you call them and get the shuttle schedule so that you can make your plans...some resorts only travel to certain parks on certain days...or to any of the parks at certain times during each day. You need to prepare for this ahead of this time so you won't be disappointed.

As far as close restaurants...disney is just minutes away...there is a Ponderosa buffet right across the street. I do not recommend this buffet, it has gone down hill in the recent years. You are also very close to the Crossings marketplace right across the street from the disney village marketplace...in there there is Jungle Jims (great burgers and sanwiches), Chevy's...ok tex mex, taco bell, pizzaria uno (very yummy pizza). There is also a grocery store. Enjoy your trip!

:D
Thank you for the info!! I will be giving the hotel a call then...want everything planned before we go so that we won't have any last minute glitches.....Thanks again!!!

If you call could you please pass along the information?? I'm staying at the Caribe Royale as well in December, and it'd be good information to know!

:earsgirl:

There's no point in calling now, the shuttle schedule service changes monthly and Disney doesn't have definite park hours for December. I wouldn't stay off site without a rental car although the Caribe Royale schedule shuttle service isn't bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter