caribe royale??

shpedly

Mouseketeer
I was looking at resorts for spring break, and want to have a really cool pool for the kids. Don't want to spend 250 for HRH or Hyatt Grand Cypress. Was looking at Caribe Royale. Has anyone stayed here?? how are the rooms (clean, not outdated, etc) how is the pool?? Would like something with a waterslide, etc. My kids are 10 and 14. Thanks much for any info. Any other suggestions would be helpful. Anyone stayed in the new rooms at Radisson Resort Parkway??

Several of my friends (some with kids) from work stayed there in December and they all loved it. It has a big pool/spa area, they all liked the rooms, location is close to WDW, restaurants, golf, etc. Even the picky ones in the group were pleased.

We stayed ther in October of 2000..and we really liked it. Our kids were 3 & 1 at the time and it was perfect for us. The pool is teriffic and it also comes with free breakfast. At the time we used QUICKBOOK.COM as there rates were the cheapest.

We spent 1 night at Carbie Royale on 2/16 before checking into a condo. We liked the unit. The pool was fun, but my kids are younger than yours. The breakfast was lacking in our opinion, but there were lots of people chowing! We also stayed at HRH again for a night. I'd love that hotel and if it doesn't break the bank..go for it!

I stayed there last years. Rooms, pool area...are great. You're closer to MGM and EPCOT than many of the Disney resorts. The newer tower has mini-bars, the 2 older towers give you an empty refrigerator.
The breakfast buffer is OK. Basically it's cafeteria, Golden Corral quality.

We stayed here May 99 and the property was very neat and clean. Breakfast buffet was so-so...you can always have cereal and milk! Our kids really like the pools. (1 waterslide at big pool and smaller kiddy pool). They were 5 and 2 at the time. Drive to parks was very very easy. We would recommend overall.

I don't know if you're interested in saving some money or not, but the Buena Vista Suites is next door and is a sister property to the Caribe (which means you get access to their pool). I've been told my someone in the travel industry that the breakfasts are very similar at both properties. The rates are generally cheaper at BVS than CR.

I looked into buena vista suites, but was actually able to book the caribe royale queen suite for $10 cheaper a night! And you're closer to the amenities. Rooms looked to be comparable, but Caribe Royale is a bigger property with more amenities.

Does anyone know how the views are? I remember driving to Universal and thought it was awefully close to I-4. Do you hear the traffic?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter