Caricature proposal! Possible photographer?

Daviddutton23

Earning My Ears
Our son, my girlfriend and her little brother are going to animal kingdom, not so scary Halloween party, and Disney springs! We're going to be there on the 19th, 20th and the 21st of October! I want to propose to her at a caricature and act like we're getting a group Disney caricature done! Would also like to have a photographer by to capture the experience, or even a videographer. Does anyone have any tips on how to approach this? Where the caricature may be and if I can call and plan it out or just go and tell them. Thank you!!

Our son, my girlfriend and her little brother are going to animal kingdom, not so scary Halloween party, and Disney springs! We're going to be there on the 19th, 20th and the 21st of October! I want to propose to her at a caricature and act like we're getting a group Disney caricature done! Would also like to have a photographer by to capture the experience, or even a videographer. Does anyone have any tips on how to approach this? Where the caricature may be and if I can call and plan it out or just go and tell them. Thank you!!

I can’t really help with your questions specifically... but the first thing I thought of after reading this was the caricature artists in France at Epcot. I know you don’t mention Epcot, but if I were trying to pull a proposal off in that type of context, that spot might be hard to beat.

Did you consider calling the Disney agents who help plan the weddings? I think they also can help with the engagements. ( thought I read that in one of the posts ).

Have you thought about going to the Photopass station (the main one) and seeing if they have a roving photographer that can come with you to capture the moments? Or at least to be at the place where you do the proposal a minute or two prior (having one standing there while the caricatures are being done might give it away).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts