Carlsbad hotel near legoland

Glynis4

Mouseketeer
We need a hotel for 2 nights while visiting legoland. On a budget, but must be clean and preferably include breakfast. A quick search turned up Hampton inn Carlsbad & La Quinta inn & suites. Am I on the right track, or are there better options? Thanks!

Our friends stayed at the Hampton -- they said it was fine. I think it's near the outlets, which was a total plus for them!

If you're going in the summer, those will do. But if you go any other time that's not an official kid's vacation time, you can stay at a LEGOLAND Hotel for the same price, usually.

We will be there Veterans Day weekend. I can get the above 2 hotels for $122-$130/night. Legoland hotel is looking more like $345/night :worried:. It really is crazy how much their prices fluctuate. Mid week is more like $175. It would really mess up our Disneyland plan to go to legoland mid week though :(

I ended up booking the LEGOland hotel for summer because neighboring hotels were so expensive. I was really missing all the cheap hotel optins around Disneyland. I think $130 sounds good. I couldn't find anything that sleeps 2 adults and 3 kids for less than 250 in June.

I booked the Hampton for $114/night! I would LOVE to stay at the legoland hotel, but it’s just not in the budget this trip. I feel we have a few more years before my kids would “outgrow” the hotel, so hopefully it will happen one day!

I've stayed at Hampton, it was exceedingly clean and nice (and free breakfast I didn't partake in). Lots of reasonable food options nearby. $114 is a good price! I think I paid $103, booked through Hotels.com so it counts for their buy 10/get 1 free thing.

The Hampton is nice and that's a great price. The reason for the low mid-week prices in November is that Legoland closes mid-week during the off season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!