Caroline and Nicks Pre Trip Report

torres_fan

Mouseketeer
Going on this trip is:

Myself: I'm Caroline. Im 21 and currently at university training to be a nurse. Im originally from Essex but moved to Norfolk 5 years ago. Ive been to DLRP 3 times before and been to WDW 4 times. My fave is Pluto who I feel doesnt get enough credit and we dont see often enough.

Nick: Nicks 22, he works for Norwich Union and was born and brought up in Norfolk. He has never been to DLRP but we went to WDW last year together. He didnt think he was a big disney fan but fell in love with the place when we visited last year. Myself and Nick live together in a little town near Norwich.

We will be going to London on the 27th March and staying the night in the Mellenium Mayfair Hotel. We will do a bit of shopping in London on the Friday and grab some dinner. On Saturday 28th we will get the train to DLRP, stay at the Radisson (offsite). Sunday the 29th and Monday 30th we will spend in the parks and will get the train back Monday night.

This trip was a suprise for my boyfriends birthday on the 14th March, and he was in total shock when I gave him his present. We are also going on this trip over our 4 years anniversary which is on the 29th March so hoping it will be a romantic day for us both.

While we are there we hope to eat at:

Le Grange our first night
Silver Spur our anniversary night
Annettes on our last night.

This is my first trip report so hope its ok so far. I will update on our trip when we get back!

Your plans sound great! We ate at both the Silver Spur and Annettes in February and loved them both.

My grandparents' anniversary was on March 29th and they were happily married for over 50 years, so it's a lucky date to have as an anniversary imo!! :lovestruc

Have a great time, looking forward to hearing all about it :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter