Caryn and Mark PJ- SBP/LSS/PI >>>>>>AND WE'RE OFF<<<<<<

ok so if you copy and paste the links into your address thing up top you can see the pics .. one of "the maids" and two of caryn and mark .. completely beautiful!!! caryn will post more pics when she gets online again!

Meg
Take the pics and put them on photobucket. Then paste last url address (direct link) into your post and you'll be good

OMG!!! POST THE PICTURES, POST THE PICTURES!!

I wanna see! That's so wonderful that everything turned out great. I can't wait to see and hear all about it. Thank you Lindsay and Megan :grouphug: for posting up for those of us who couldn't be there lurking!!!! Eeeeeeeeeee!

Can't wait to see!!!! :banana: :banana: :dance3:

Lindsey and Meghan - Thanks so much for checking in with us! :thumbsup2 Oh goodie! I can't wait to see the pictures!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Caryn - I've bascially hurriedly skimmed through your planning journal - 65 pages WOW and You are so creative

Hope your wedding was magical!:wizard:

I am going thru Caryn & Mark Wedding Withdrawl!!!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Meg, Lindsay pictures please at least just one!!! NEED PICTURES!!

:worship: :worship:

The suspense is killing me too!

Meg - Are you in Central Jersey too? I'm in Highland Park, I can come help you with photobucket!

I wanna see pictures too!! :woohoo:

Sorry, that giant colored text thing was too much to resist :)

Hey there, just getting onto your Pj......I am liking everything so far, even though I am only on page 3 :rotfl: Will read more tomorrow!!! Everything looks really great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter