Caryn and Mark PJ- SBP/LSS/PI >>>>>>AND WE'RE OFF<<<<<<

I woke up this morning and thought "DANG, I hope it's not raining for Caryn's wedding today!" Did I get my wish?

Hope you are having an absolutely fantastic time, and that you get to stay long enough to crash Wendy's wedding and mine! :goodvibes

congrats congrats congrats !!!:cheer2: :yay:
happy wedding day !!
i hope you both had a wonderful day, and it was all you wanted and more!!
best wishes for a long and happy life together!!!:goodvibes

Happy Wedding Day!!!!

I hope the beginning of your happily ever after is absolutely perfect!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I can't wait to see pics! :goodvibes

WeddingMickeyMinnie.jpg

Happy Wedding Day!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY! I hope it was everything you wished for! :goodvibes

My BFF is at WDW right now and she told me it was a nice day about 75 degrees and right away I thought of you!! I am so glad you had a great day weather wise! I hope you had a magical time and I can't wait to read all about it!! Happy Wedding Day!!!!

I hope your wedding was absolutely MAGICAL!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I cannot wait to read your TR and see pictures.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! party:

Caryn- Your wedding looked beautiful from a far!! I was so excited DF agreed (I think he wasnt as excited as me though) to LURK!!! :yay: The first glimpse I got was the pink crinnie!!!!! :banana: You looked beautiful! btw- lindsay and meg you looked great too! Loved the facinator- stunning on you! It was kind of funny watching all the "spectators that were taking pictures while you did your vows and all sorts of people having pictures in front of your rolls!!

Anyway! Just want to say a long winded CONGRATULATIONS :dance3: , hoping the rest of your day was MAGICAL and a lifetime of DREAMS COME TRUE!

Can't wait for the TR!!!:goodvibes:

Caryn is married! Happy Bleated Wedding Day! Sorry I couldn't come on last night, crammed with school work. But I am so happy for you! Glad Sandy lurked so we can get an idea how it went! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! party:

Caryn- Your wedding looked beautiful from a far!! I was so excited DF agreed (I think he wasnt as excited as me though) to LURK!!! :yay: The first glimpse I got was the pink crinnie!!!!! :banana: You looked beautiful! btw- lindsay and meg you looked great too! Loved the facinator- stunning on you! It was kind of funny watching all the "spectators that were taking pictures while you did your vows and all sorts of people having pictures in front of your rolls!!

Anyway! Just want to say a long winded CONGRATULATIONS :dance3: , hoping the rest of your day was MAGICAL and a lifetime of DREAMS COME TRUE!

Can't wait for the TR!!!:goodvibes:

I'm soooooooooooo jealous you got to lurk at Caryn's wedding!:lovestruc I'm glad to hear that it was beautiful, as if we thought it would be anything other than that!:woohoo:

I'm dying here too...I only discovered her journal within the last few weeks, but i'm so anxious to see how everything came together!!

Well, we're home. Everything turned out beautifully! We had wonderful weather. Randy was spectacular. Caryn and Mark are coming here today. They need to use my vacuum to vacuum seal her dress so that they don't get charged for extra luggage. So cool that a Dismember lurked for Caryn!! I think she began her TR last night. As soon as I load my pics I'll post some for you.
Thanks everyone for your support of Caryn and Mark!!!

I thought I was going to die....thanks for updating us....can't wait to read the TR and see LOTS of pics!!! Woo Hoo.

:dance3: :woohoo: :cheer2:

:banana:

If you really got married in the 24th and in the Boardwalk area I really think that it was your wedding that I saw from the ferry that takes us to EPCOT!!!
Everything was really beautiful and everybody in the ferry was impressed!!!
Just to make sure it was you...did you asked for the Cinderella coach:confused:

Anyway...Hope it was a fairytale for you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter