Cash Nights

katema52

Mouseketeer
I am a member at Old Key West and I am planning my next years vacation. I will have to pay cash for a few nights as I don't have enough points. Does anyone know the approximate cost of a studio and a two bedroom unit at member prices? I paid 200.00 for a studio in 2004. Has anyone booked a room using points, but paying for a couple of nights in the middle of the vacation? Is it crazy complicated? Thanks a bunch.

You can look over at the Official Disney pages and see what it costs to rent a DVC room at rack rate. If the member discount is available, it would be 25% off of that. You would only be able to get one room with the member discount unless you and your spouse would each stay in one room. The member has to occupy the discounted room. You could always try for an AP rate, but you might have to change rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter