Cash only Reservation?

JerJan

<font color=blue>I need the sunshine to SURVIVE!<b
:confused3 Hi, We will be going to SSR in August adn depending on when we can get the best deal on flights we might need to do a cash only reservation for a night or two. Does anyone know if it's a better deal to see if we have a DVC dicount available to us for those nights or should I call and see if maybe their is a PIN code attached to our name and book it that way??? I usually only use points so I'm trying to figure this out and I'm confused.:confused: Thanks for any and all help!

I would call both CRO and DVC, then compare prices ad book the least expensive. Remember with the CRO ressie you'll get full housekeeping everyday.

I'm not sure what the discount is with a PIN code but if a member discount is available at that time it would be 25% off rack rate. When we were planning our May trip we found that the 25% off of the studio at VWL was only about $60-80 more than a AP rate room at WL. I don't know how the PIN code discounts compare to the AP rates. For us, it was worth just staying with the studio at the member discounted rate. I think the best way to find out is call MS.

Another thought, if you do a cash night through MS, they might be able to link your reservation so that maybe you won't have to change rooms after the one night (assuming you pay cash for the same size room).

Thanks for the fast reply Chuck! I will call them both...it's funny that you would mention housekeeping, I think that I'm one of those in the minority that NEVER wants it....I always put out the DO NOT DISTURB sign so we are not bothered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter