Cass, Rob & Kira - Christmas on the Wonder 2019 - "Seriously??? We just ate!!!"

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Hi guys :wave2:

We recently returned from our fourth Christmas Cruise on the Disney Wonder. We have been incredibly lucky to continue this amazing tradition that started back in 2016 and we hope to continue it as long as possible. :lovestruc

This cruise was definitely our favourite Christmas Cruise and I'm excited to share it with you all. :goodvibes

If you've read my previous Christmas cruise reports, you will find a lot of similarities but of course, we always try to have some new experiences while we enjoy our traditional favourites :thumbsup2

As for the title of this trippie, instead of making you wait until we get to the part in the trip where the quote was actually said, I'm going to throw you a bone and spoil it now. :p Let's just say that I am the one that said it and on more than one occasion. :lmao:

It usually pertained to my husband eating his body weight on the cruise but it also referred to the fact that I felt like we were always eating. :rotfl2:

I know on a cruise, you are supposed to indulge, it's one of the best parts, right? After switching to a mostly ketogenic diet three years ago and adding regular fasting to my diet for health reasons, my body is just used to eating much less. So on vacation, when I take a break from it, especially on a cruise, where I tend to indulge more, my body goes into full rebel mode. :rotfl:

It got to a point where I was actually tired of eating all the time. :lmao: Sounds crazy, right? 🥴 😜

Well, sit back and let me share this tale with you and then you can decide for yourself if I'm crazy or not. 😉

Spoiler Alert....I am. 🙃

---------------------------
Check out my other trip reports

:cool: 2011 DCL Second sailing of the Dream
:cool: 2013 October WDW & DCL Fantasy
:cool: 2015 Disneyland
smiley.jpg
2016 Christmas on the Wonder
:cool: 2017 Universal & DCL 10-Night Southern Caribbean Fantasy
smiley.jpg
2017 Christmas on the Wonder
:cool: 2018 Summer WDW & Universal
smiley.jpg
2018 Christmas on the Wonder
:cool:2019 Disneyland
:cool:2019 Universal Orlando
2019 Christmas on the Wonder
:cool: 2020 Galaxy's Edge
smiley.jpg
2021 Christmas on the Wonder
:cool: 2022 UO & DCL Fantasy
🇨🇦 2022 Alaska Wonder Cruise

Last edited:
Chapter Links :santa:

December 18th, 2019
Part 1 - Hello, Moonwalker Cow!
Part 2- Connected and ready to go!

December 19th, 2019
Part 1 - Snooze & Shop!
Part 2 - Houston, we have....lights!
Part 3 - And yet, more lights...
Part 4 - I have a bad feeling about this...

December 20th, 2019
Part 1 - Goodbye Webster, hello Wonder!
Part 2 - Decorations & snacks & muster, oh my!
Part 3 - Awkwardness & a little bit of Heaven

December 21st, 2019

Part 1 -Food, more food and some entertainment.
Part 2 - Fancy pants time!
Part 3 - A different kind of evening.

December 22nd, 2019
Part 1 - Cozumel, or as we like to call it, our second at sea day
Part 2 - Dinner and a show

December 23rd, 2019

Part 1 - Morning on the ship & meeting the locals in Grand Cayman
Part 2 - Swimming with the wild life
Part 3 - Snorkeling and back to the ship!
Part 4 - Dinner, pool and yes, more food!

December 24th, 2019

Part 1 - And that was Jamaica!
Part 2 - Farewell, Falmouth
Part 3 - The best night!

December 25th, 2019

Part 1 - How luck are we!
Part 2 - Best Christmas evah!

December 26th, 2019

Part 1 - Our last glorious day at sea
Part 2- And our final night

December 27th, 2019

Part 1 - Ugh, I hate leaving the ship!
Part 2 - Galveston is kind of a bust, so far

December 28th, 2019

Part 1 - Holy fog, Batman!

December 29th, 2019

Part 1 - To Humble...and beyond!

***The End***

:thanks:

Trip Videos :cool1:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Last edited:

December 18th, 2019 - Part 1

Let's begin how I always begin, with Kira putting the last sticker on our countdown calendar the night before....

1.jpg

We normally take the early flight from Calgary to Houston but Westjet cut back on their flights and now only has the one flight to IAH and it left at 11:15am and got into Houston shortly after 4pm. That meant that we did not have to get up in the middle of the night but it also meant that there would be more traffic than we were used to so we ended up leaving the house at 7am after we showered, got ready and packed up the last of our stuff.

2.jpg

We took the long way there to avoid the crazy traffic on Deerfoot. Rob dropped us and our bags off, we took our usual pics and then he headed off to Park2Go.

3.jpg

4.jpg

He got back in good time and then we headed to security and USA Customs Pre-clearance. This was the one time that having our Nexus cards actually came in handy at the Calgary Airport since the regular line was so long! :oops:

5.jpg

We breezed through both security and customs and we were heading up those escalators in no time, with very rumbly tumblies. pooh:

6.jpg

Kira still asked for a stuffy from the duty-free shop, which are still on the banned list so she tried to get a sucker this time. :earboy2:

7.jpg

We went to our fave breakfast spot, The Kitchen by Wolfgang Puck and I asked for a nice picture...

8.jpg

Rob jokingly tries to kiss her on her cheek every time! He knows she hates this as she's a teenager now and it's, well, according to her...gross 😜🤢

I quoted one of Disney's most underrated movies, The Emperor's New Groove and told him "NO TOUCHY!!" 🤣

9.jpg

rob1.jpg

We ordered our usual, with a side of fruit and a side of the toast so Rob could eat the fruit and I could have more of their insanely delicious toast. 🤤

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Kira decided to order an omelet since she had discovered during our summer vacation that she enjoys them. 🥰

13.jpg

They were both very happy now with full tummies and the rest of our vacation to look forward to.

14.jpg

We followed the river to our gate. Nice to see they finally put something in this very stark part of the airport.

15.jpg

We had a bit to wait but it went by quickly and then we were on the plane, taking our traditional selfie. 😊

rob2.jpg

See ya in 11 days, Calgary! :wave2:

16.jpg

That was from my phone, which is an iPhone 8, which I am desperately holding onto because I like my home button but Rob has a brand new iPhone with the 17 fancy cameras and likes to remind me that his phone takes better pictures. :rolleyes2 I agree, it has a better camera but I keep telling him that it's not always about the camera. :rolleyes:

He definitely has a better zoom though, here's one of his pics...you can really see the Rocky Mountains in the distance. :love:

rob3.jpg

I actually like that he takes photos on our trips too because he often gets shots I've missed or otherwise, just wouldn't get...like pics of me, because, well, I hate them. :rolleyes1

I loathe pictures of me but I try to be included because I know that one day Kira is going to appreciate the few photos I am in, especially when we go on our trips all together. I still feel extremely self-conscious and awkward with my braces on but not much I can do about that. :rolleyes2

Anyway, my point was that yes, his phone takes better photos but I am still the photographer and videographer of this family and since I edit the photos and the videos, I know the shots I want and I will continue taking them with my crappy iPhone 8 until I am ready to go without my home button. :rotfl2:

So yes, some of his shots are awesome and clearly better than mine, which I will share with you, and some are not... because of the holder of said phone. :rolleyes1

Between the both of us, however, we captured a lot of great shots this trip, sometimes because of the subject and sometimes, well, despite it....:lmao:

17.jpg

The flight was just over four hours so we all got some snacks to tide us over until dinner in Webster.

We flew in from the west, passed the airport and then came around again, which took forever and we landed a little late.

18.jpg

19.jpg

Hello Moonwalker Cow!

20.jpg

21.jpg

Our bags took forever but Kira was happy as long as she had Wi-Fi :p

22.jpg

All three bags arrived, yay! Off to grab the shuttle to the rental car place.

23.jpg

Oblivious to the bunny ears. Although from that angle, it doesn't look like bunny ears but I swear it was!:rotfl2:

rob4.jpg

When we got to the midsize SUV aisle at Alamo, there was exactly ONE vehicle there. :oops: Good thing we like Rogues. The back had a top to it though and we were struggling to fit our luggage into it. The attendants saw this and told us to grab the Chevy Equinox, which is an upgrade, and said Merry Christmas. :goodvibes

I would have preferred the Rogue actually because we've driven many of them on our trips and we are used to them by now but the Equinox was nice and little roomier.

24.jpg

I called our vehicle Mickey Mouse because of the license plate and although she didn't realize it until the very end of the trip, the digits were Kira's birthday and double her birthday so super easy for us to remember. This comes in handy after you've left your vehicle in a parking lot for a week and forget what you are driving! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

25.jpg

Last edited:
December 18th, Part 2

We were off for our hour-long journey to Webster, Texas! :cool1:

We stayed in Webster last year pre-cruise, for the first time and we loved it so much we decided to do it again. I got a great rate at the Springhill Inn & Suites, which I chose because of its location.

We were hitting rush-hour a little but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

26.jpg

27.jpg

We caught a beautiful sunset just as we were nearing downtown Houston.

28.jpg

I liked how many of the buildings were all lit up with Christmas colours. :lovestruc

29.jpg

About an hour later, we arrived! Check-in was smooth and the staff were super nice!

30.jpg

We loved the elevators here. :worship:

31.jpg

I booked us a king suite, which was really nice!

32.jpg

33.jpg

They had split bathrooms just like the Disney ships, which were very handy!

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

The faucets are the exact same ones we have at home, so that was a nice little touch.

38.jpg

Kira had a trundle bed, which she loved and was soooo much better than a pull out bed. ::yes::

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

The room was awesome, as was the hotel! The staff were great, it was the perfect location for us and our itinerary for this trip and the room was nicely appointed! Our bed was very comfortable, Kira enjoyed her bed too and we all had our own space. The split bath was fantastic and I found out the next morning that the shower was AMAZING!! Best shower ever!! :worship::worship::worship:

We were all starving by now so we dropped off our stuff and headed to one of our faves...

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

The bread here is amazing!!! We devoured it and then got a second basket. Rob and Kira are massive bread/bun fans and I'm always fighting them to get a single piece! :rolleyes2

45.jpg

We got the cheeseburger egg rolls to share since they were so good last time! They were even better this time! :love:

46.jpg

The rest of our meal was just good, definitely not great like it was last year.

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

But it filled our tummies and we got two cheesecakes to go, which we devoured over the next day and a half. 🤤

I really enjoyed the plain one, delicious and not too heavy. I only had one bite of the Oreo one, it was too decadent and rich for me!

50.jpg

51.jpg

I joked that Rob always sets up his own router/network wherever we go. 😂🤣

52.jpg

While he got connected, I unpacked and got us all organized for the next two days and Kira, well...she did what she does best...nothing! :laughing:

53.jpg

Last edited:
Yayy! I've been waiting for this...off to a great start!

Hi guys :wave2:

We recently returned from our fourth Christmas Cruise on the Disney Wonder. We have been incredibly lucky to continue this amazing tradition that started back in 2016 and we hope to continue it as long as possible. :lovestruc

This cruise was definitely our favourite Christmas Cruise and I'm excited to share it with you all. :goodvibes

If you've read my previous Christmas cruise reports, you will find a lot of similarities but of course, we always try to have some new experiences while we enjoy our traditional favourites :thumbsup2

As for the title of this trippie, instead of making you wait until we get to the part in the trip where the quote was actually said, I'm going to throw you a bone and spoil it now. :p Let's just say that I am the one that said it and on more than one occasion. :lmao:

It usually pertained to my husband eating his body weight on the cruise but it also referred to the fact that I felt like we were always eating. :rotfl2:

I know on a cruise, you are supposed to indulge, it's one of the best parts, right? After switching to a mostly ketogenic diet three years ago and adding regular fasting to my diet for health reasons, my body is just used to eating much less. So on vacation, when I take a break from it, especially on a cruise, where I tend to indulge more, my body goes into full rebel mode. :rotfl:

It got to a point where I actually was tired of eating all the time. :lmao: Sounds crazy, right? 🥴 😜

Well, sit back and let me share this tale with you and then you can decide for yourself if I'm crazy or not. 😉

Spoiler Alert....I am. 🙃

OMG, you have no idea how excited I am to have found this, yay for facebook posts thank you!! But, as tempted as I am to sit back and start, I must wait. Till later tonite, around oh midnight, now thats when I begin my Cass reports, you know, with my Cheerios. Woohoo let it all begin!!!

you can really see the Rocky Mountains in the distance.
The rockies are beautiful from anywhere but even more so when seen from the air. I haven`t been to that side of the country in too many years, looking forward to going again one day!

it doesn't look like bunny ears but I swear it was!:rotfl2:
that is really really funny!

and Cheesecake Factory?!! I am sooo jealous!

Great start Cass!

Kristin has a Rogue with that same trunk and she hates it. She removed it. My Rogue doesn’t have that but it would make me a little nuts too.

I loves me that bread basket at CCF too but haven’t had it in awhile. Chuck and I could easily polish two of those off ourselves though.

looking forward to reading more!

Done! And as always, I loved every minute. First, I hear you on the iPhone 8 vs. newer one. He's right, the camera is better, but I am so with you on the home button. I adore my 7 and almost don't want to upgrade, my husband also has the "better" one, he loves it. So we own a Rogue, absolutely love it. We must have removed that trunk thing too at the beginning, I can't remember. But there's loads of trunk space now. And cheesecake factory, just went last week, so that bread looks so familiar! Can't wait for more tomorrow Cass, thank you for bringing us along!

Well, sit back and let me share this tale with you and then you can decide for yourself if I'm crazy or not.

Well yeah! I don't even have to read it to tell you that! hahahaah

Although from that angle, it doesn't look like bunny ears but I swear it was!

It doesn't look like bunny years....are you sure you aren't flipping us all off? :lmao:

Great start! I love the CCF. I really wish they would put one in my town.

soubds Luke a good start to your trip.
With the exception of one day(the Disney jr breakfast) I kept to my fasting of 16 hours on our Christmas cruise. My husband for the first 2-3 days tried to stick with his vegetarian keto and couldn’t make it. He was so grumpy on our last day from the food.

December 19th, Part 1

We all slept in today, flying anywhere is so exhausting! :faint: :laughing:

The first thing I did? Check my DCL app of course! :rotfl2: Seeing only characters in the "days" part of the countdown is so exciting :banana:

54.jpg

After taking what was probably the best hotel shower of my life, I got dressed and ready for the day. Rob followed suit and agreed about the shower. He thought I was overselling it a little before he tried it for himself but he soon found out that I totally wasn't! :p

Kira just got ready as she likes to shower at night so that her hair dries naturally so she had showered the night before. She failed to tell me how incredible that shower was though. :rotfl:

We were heading for Brunch at a spot that was specifically for Kira that she enjoyed so much last year....

55.jpg

56.jpg

She loved Snooze so much, we made sure to return this year! Rob still not understanding the whole Teen No Touchy thing...:laughing:

57.jpg

Mine...

58.jpg

Rob's...

59.jpg

Kira's...

60.jpg

Neither of them got the pancakes, which is what they both loved last year but they both loved what they ordered, especially Rob. ::yes::

After brunch, we headed over to Target to grab some cruise essentials and a few extras.

After Target, we dropped Rob off at the hotel because he had some stuff to do on his laptop and Kira and I headed out for some shopping. She had some USD Christmas money from her Uncle John & Auntie Heather and her Uncle Ken and I knew just the place she would like to spend that money...Hot Topic and Box Lunch. ::yes::

We had never been to a Box Lunch but I had heard of them before and I knew it would be up our alleys :P

Baybrook Mall had both of these stores so that was our first stop.

61.jpg

62.jpg

63.jpg

They had so much stuff in here that we both wanted! You should have seen Kira, she was losing her cool :rotfl2:She even chatted with a lady that worked there for about 20 minutes HAHA! I saw several things that I liked too but they didn't have my size so I didn't get anything. I did, however, get Rob two shirts that were sooooo him! It's probably a good thing he wasn't with us, he would have bought half the store. :rotfl:

I feel like this shirt summed up my entire childhood :lmao:

64.jpg

After spending another hour at Hot Topic next door, Kira had blown through most of her USD so we stopped for a drink and a snack before heading off to our next store.

65.jpg

We spotted our first lizard of the trip. Here lizard, lizard, lizard. :goodvibes

66.jpg

Our next and final stop has now become another tradition for us. Kira loves the Junior section of this store so I've stopped shopping for clothes for her at home and we do it either here or in Florida. She stopped having major growing spurts about a year and a half ago (thank goodness!) so she doesn't need much, mostly just some jeans since she has outgrown most of her current pairs. She ended up talking me into more than I wanted to spend though but she's an awesome kid so all is good. :lovestruc

We also found a gorgeous Simply Vera Wang dress for her that was only $14, score! Well, I found the dress, everything she picks out is three sizes too big for her and about 5 years too old. :rolleyes:

She's not a shopper and up until about two years ago, she just wore whatever I bought her and was super happy with it. She still loves that I shop for her but she does like to have some input now...basically, she loves anything soft and comfy and cammo. :rolleyes2

67.jpg

I love Kohl's, everything but those cammo pants were on sale and rang up even cheaper at the till. :worship: So, actually, we didn't spend as much as I thought we were about to and we got $30 Kohl's cash to spend after the cruise. :rolleyes1

I didn't get anything for myself sadly. I was hoping to find a swimsuit but they didn't have a good selection. This lot includes a few gifts for her BFF's at home as well as Rob's two shirts.

68.jpg

This is me trying to figure out what absolutely has to come on the cruise with us and what gets to stay in the rental car. :rolleyes:

rob5.jpg

After some organizing, it was now time for dinner. This is another one of those places that I had been meaning to try for years now (they have them in Orlando) but we just never got around to it. Well, it's just a block away from our hotel and this was the trip to try it! ::yes::

rob7.jpg

69.jpg

Kira's laughing because this is what Rob did when I said "show me the menu". :lmao:

70.jpg

I'm laughing at this pic that Rob took because he knows I hate any photos of me, let alone photos of me in my reading glasses, so I am giving him the "put your phone away now" death look. :rotfl:

rob6.jpg

After we ordered, they brought us their famous honey buttered croissants, which Rob and Kira literally fought over. :lmao:

71.jpg

This was Rob smelling them and Kira not happy about it because she thought he was going to eat them all 🤣

73.jpg

I tried one but I don't like honey, which made Kira and Rob happy, more for them!

I didn't want anything too heavy since we would be walking around a lot for the next few hours so I got the yummy potato soup and shared a little with Rob.

72.jpg

Kira got the chicken strips platter but I got the broccoli cheese casserole for me since it came with two side dishes and she only wanted fries.

74.jpg

Rob was in heaven with his seafood.

75.jpg

Kira shared a chicken strip and a few fries with me and I ate about half of the broccoli before I was stuffed!

rob8.jpg

rob9.jpg

As you can see, we all LOVED it!!! It was also half the price of Cheesecake Factory! :thumbsup2🤑

Kira is a lot more touchy-feely when she's happy and fed 😆

76.jpg

After a delicious dinner, we were off to our next adventure....

Last edited:
Yay! Good timing to find this this afternoon!

Glad you found me :goodvibes

I'm here! So excited for another awesome Cass trip report :)

Glad you could join me for this one too :cool1:

Yayy! I've been waiting for this...off to a great start!

Thanks! Sorry, it takes me about a week to catch up, download photos and start editing them :thumbsup2

Awesome, another trip! Looking forward to all of it!

Glad you're here :flower:

OMG, you have no idea how excited I am to have found this, yay for facebook posts thank you!! But, as tempted as I am to sit back and start, I must wait. Till later tonite, around oh midnight, now thats when I begin my Cass reports, you know, with my Cheerios. Woohoo let it all begin!!!

Hahaha, of course, midnight cheerios reading material, I love it! :love:

The rockies are beautiful from anywhere but even more so when seen from the air. I haven`t been to that side of the country in too many years, looking forward to going again one day!

that is really really funny!

and Cheesecake Factory?!! I am sooo jealous!

I agree there, Rockies from the air are gorgeous! :worship:

I'm still dreaming of that bread and the cheeseburger egg rolls :lovestruc

Great start Cass!

Kristin has a Rogue with that same trunk and she hates it. She removed it. My Rogue doesn’t have that but it would make me a little nuts too.

I loves me that bread basket at CCF too but haven’t had it in awhile. Chuck and I could easily polish two of those off ourselves though.

looking forward to reading more!

It doesn't makes sense to have it in a rental car because most people have a decent amount of luggage and need the space! :scared:

That bread, sooo good, right? :worship:

Thanks for reading babe, I know you're a hurting unit right now, feel better :hug:

Done! And as always, I loved every minute. First, I hear you on the iPhone 8 vs. newer one. He's right, the camera is better, but I am so with you on the home button. I adore my 7 and almost don't want to upgrade, my husband also has the "better" one, he loves it. So we own a Rogue, absolutely love it. We must have removed that trunk thing too at the beginning, I can't remember. But there's loads of trunk space now. And cheesecake factory, just went last week, so that bread looks so familiar! Can't wait for more tomorrow Cass, thank you for bringing us along!

I know I will cave in soon, maybe on the next release. :goodvibes

I'm actually surprised at how much I like the Rogue! Normally I hate everything but my Highlander but I actually pick out the Rogues when we rent cars. :thumbsup2

If we are lucky enough to go back next year, I am so going back for the bread and egg rolls. ::yes::

So glad you're here, I know you love to follow along. :hug:

Well yeah! I don't even have to read it to tell you that! hahahaah

It doesn't look like bunny years....are you sure you aren't flipping us all off? :lmao:

Great start! I love the CCF. I really wish they would put one in my town.

You already know the crazy. :crazy2::rotfl:

LOL, I didn't even notice it until I posted it on the draft and I was like, whoa! :rotfl2:

I'd probably be very fat from the egg rolls, bread and cheesecakes if we had one :lmao:

soubds Luke a good start to your trip.

With the exception of one day(the Disney jr breakfast) I kept to my fasting of 16 hours on our Christmas cruise. My husband for the first 2-3 days tried to stick with his vegetarian keto and couldn’t make it. He was so grumpy on our last day from the food.

Oh wow! Good for you!!! :worship::worship::worship:

It's funny what the body gets used to huh? My brain was like...eat three meals a day and my body was nooooo, stop eating, woman!! :rotfl2:

Following!

Yay! :cool1:

December 19th, Part 2

Our next adventure was only five minutes away. When I was looking at things to do for this day, I had the idea of possibly doing Space Center since we had visited the Rocket Park last year but never the Space Center. Rob had done it many years ago but Kira and I hadn't yet so I went to the website to check it out and saw the absolute perfect thing for us, Galaxy Lights! This was the first year they were doing this, so yeah, no-brainer there...space + lights=perfection! :lovestruc

I had purchased tickets and parking online to make it easier for us, now we just had to drive there. Our hotel was right on the corner of the street that goes directly to the Space Center, could not have been easier! You could tell where it was because suddenly, there were TONS of lights on the left-hand side of the road! 🤩

77.jpg

78.jpg

As we were pulling up, Rob spotted the NASA shuttle carrier with the replica of the Independence on her back, which we had gotten a glimpse of the year before, and he asked me to take a pic for him. I told him that he would get a chance to get some of his own photos very soon. He didn't understand that we would be right there but I knew so I told him he could get some better photos on his phone later. He was still confused until we parked and saw just where it was in relation to where we were and where we were about to go. 😍

The trees in the parking lot were GORGEOUS!! You know me and my love for trees AND lights, so put them together and I was very happy :cloud9:

Looking left...

79.jpg

Looking right...:lovestruc

80.jpg

And looking over to the far right, there was the shuttle & carrier that Rob was talking about.

81.jpg

82.jpg

We walked in and were immediately and completely mesmerized. They had advertised Galaxy Lights to be the "most interactive and technologically advanced light display in Texas" and they weren't kidding!

This one light display above the main plaza was just amazing!! Never seen anything like it before! All three of us stared at it for a long time during our visit, we kept coming back to watch!

83.jpg

84.jpg

You have to see it in motion to understand our fascination...here's a video Rob took...

The whole place was just gorgeous with lights everywhere!

87.jpg

We decided to take the Tram Tour first and then come back and enjoy the rest because the tram tour had limited hours.

85.jpg

They make you stop here and pose for a photo, before hopping on the tram.

86.jpg

The tram takes you over to the Rocket Park, the place we had visited last year.

In order to get there, you go through an LED light tunnel of more than 250,000 lights synchronized to festive holiday music and then you hit even more lights. 🤩

88.jpg

89.jpg

90.jpg

91.jpg

92.jpg

93.jpg

Looking up, inside that rocket...

94.jpg

95.jpg

96.jpg

Kira wanted to be impaled by the star. 🤣

97.jpg

And of course, I had to get a pic here...I love these kinds of pics...left was this year, right was last year. I love how she is wearing NASA hoodies in both! 🥰

98.jpg
56.jpg

Then we headed into the building to watch the 3-D light projection mapping...

99.jpg

100.jpg

101.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

Kira got a kick out of the black light in here...

105.jpg

And she loved running through the projections...

106.jpg

107.jpg

108.jpg

After exploring both the inside and outside areas, we hopped on a tram heading back...

109.jpg

110.jpg

You are dropped off at Independence Plaza, which made Rob a very happy (space) camper. 😝

111.jpg

I have to stop here due to photo limits.

Last edited:
Wow, I would’ve loved that light show!! It looked sooo pretty!

And those trees......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!