Cast guest pass combo?

bardays

BC, Canada
Bit of a strange question and I searched for an answer and came up empty handed. I hope the pros can help me!
I was gifted 2x 1 day parkhopper passes from a cast member. We plan to add 2 days for a total of 3. (DS will have his own 3-day parkhopper)

Soo, if I load the cast guest pass to my Disneyland app, can I add my additional parkhopper for ONE pass.
I am thinking ease of fast pass etc

Anyone know the best way to do this combo?

You should be able to. The tickets aren't linked together except for you showing them on the app. It may be easier to enter the first park, where you get a paper ticket. Then when you leave that park (either for the day or to hop to the other one) stop at a ticket booth (east side ones have shorter lines) and upgrade to 3-day.

I don't understand what the OP is asking, but have this comment:
Complementary tickets cannot be upgraded.

No...you will have a separate complementary pass for day one then will need to buy a two day pass for days two and three. Not sure if the comp passes can be linked to the app.

oh okay, that was what I was afraid of. I'll get the 2 day :O Still a great savings!

Check if one 3 day pass and one 1 day pass is a cheaper option. If yes, you could have one of you use both comp tickets and buy a 1 day pass.

I was bored and just priced out your idea...$488 vs $489...pretty much dead even wash either way.
thank you! I was about to do that and math is not my strong suite! Now I just have to hope for a stronger Canadian dollar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!