Castaway Cay massage question?

kimruth

Earning My Ears
We are going on the 3 night cruise the week after Mother's Day. I wanted to give a massage under the cabana to my Mom for mother's day. You can't book ahead of time, can you? What are the chances they'll be booked up and the gift will be doomed? Not sure what to do but know she would love it! Open to suggestions. Does anyone know the cost? Or where I can read more info on this?

The "bible" I used to get these questions answered was a cruise guide found from a link on www.dcltribute.com. (Entropy's cruise guide). It explains the whole "reservations scramble." I would make Vista Spa your first stop if it is a high priority for you to get the massage reserved! When we went in Oct, my DH and I had no problems booking ours and we even had our pick of times! The cost was around $125 (I think the bump the prices of the regular massages up for the cabana.) But remember, that doesn't include tip! Expensive, but so worth it!!!

Hi kimruth!

I wanted to give a massage under the cabana to my Mom for mother's day.

Sorry, but only licensed therapists employed by the spa can provide a massage...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter