Castaway Club and reservation

Angie_T

Mouseketeer
I guess I didn't think about it before, I can't remember if I had the option to type in our Castaway Club number when I booked our second cruise. I'm wondering if there's any way I can verify that our reservation is already linked to our CC number? I don't see a place for the information on my reservation. We booked through Costco, I forgot to add. Can anyone assist? Thanks so much!

My confirmation e-mail from Costco Travel had age and another number listed under each traveler - that number is the Castaway member number.

We booked on Costco Travel as well and added our Castaway Club numbers. I noticed that our online check in date wasn't 90 days out though so I called Disney Cruise Line and they easily added our numbers and made sure it was linked correctly so we wouldn't miss the early booking window. Have a great cruise!

We booked on Costco Travel as well and added our Castaway Club numbers. I noticed that our online check in date wasn't 90 days out though so I called Disney Cruise Line and they easily added our numbers and made sure it was linked correctly so we wouldn't miss the early booking window. Have a great cruise!
Same thing for us. Booked through Costco and saw our check in day was at 75 days when I logged in to DCL. I sent a message through the DCL website help form with my CC number asking if they could add and it was fixed a couple days later.

Oooh, you guys are smart. I didn't think to check how many days for online check in. Though I think I may have found my CC number under only my name. thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter