Castaway Club Party

Been to two off them and yes they are ok with the main thing a chance to meet and chat to the captain and Rick the entertainment chief (on the Wonder). Depends sometimes how many turn up as to how long you get to chat mind you but for a nice drink and nibbles a few minutes of your time i'd say is well spent.
From memory both our visits took place just after sailing out from Castaway Cay.

DCL does not offer up free drinks all the time, so I say go and partake of some drinks and food, say hello to the Capt and Senior Officers, and Cruise Director (Rick is currently on the Magic) and have a good time.

The whole thing lasts about 45 minutes and can get very crowded. On our last cruise there were over 500 people return cruisers onboard...and I heard that have been even more than that at time. You can come and go as you please...there is no set agenda.

MJ

I wish it were a bit longer than 45 minutes. It must be difficult for the Captain to make it around to everyone in that short period of time. Last time we went it was a 4-day and the Club social was on Castaway Cay Day - Tuesday - from 5:15 - 6:00 in Barrel of Laughs.

Meeting the Captain and free drinks was excellent! Plus, we had a later dinner so it was nice to get a little snack to hold us over until 8:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter