Castle Decorated for Christmas

Cordy2424

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone! I saw a few stories online this week that have made it sound like Christmas decorations go up right after Halloween... We are going to be visiting the parks from 11/5-11/10. Will it already be decorated for Christmas by then? My fiance (husband at that point) has never been to the park so I really hope he sees the parks in their "natural" state vs decorated. Not that the decorations won't be beautiful and super fun, just hoping it is the traditional look for a first timer. Does anybody know when about the decorations for Christmas start going up?

Thanks for your help!!!

I know you posted a while ago and probably got an answer by now somewhere else, but at the Magic Kingdom, they take down Halloween and put up Christmas on the same night . I am not sure exactly what night they do the switchover, but it's pretty soon after Halloween, if not Halloween night. There's no in between when the park is not decorated. I'm not sure when the decorations go up a the other parks, but last time we visited the week before Thanksgiving and everything was completely decorated for christmas.

As soon as the MK closes at the end of the last Halloween party, they'll take down the Halloween decorations and start putting up the Christmas ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!