cat 8 handicap?

pjpoohbear

<font color=blue>Back in DVC point Debt!<br><font
To all and any who have stay or seen a cat 8 handicap room

I am extremely interested about these rooms, I am currently booked in a handicapp cat 11 and have seen pictures.

I know that they have a pull down murphy bed that comes down from the wall. But on our cruise last year we had a cat 8 re. room with the wonder flip over couch bed.

Do they cat 8 handicaps have the flup over couch or a murphy bed for the third sleeping spot?

Thanks much PJ

I would call DCL directly since no one here seems to have stayed in one. The CM should be able to tell you the configuration of the room

We were upgraded from a Cat 11 to 8 in January and had room 6000. There were only two of us without any special needs, so we did not have a third bed. The room did not have a sofa, so there is no way that one could be converted to a third bed. Instead there was a stuffed chair. I looked for a location that a hidden murphy bed might be located, but I certainly couldn't fiqure out where one might be. The room was quite large, with a single wheelchair accessable bathroom/shower. Overall, we loved the room.

Thanks for the information izzinmac,

looks like if we want an upgrade we need to go all the way and get a cat 6, lol:p

THe pains of travel with mom, :cool:

PJ

izzinmac, we're going to be in 6000 on June 1. Thanks for your post regarding the room. I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter