Cat is on my lap realizing that another Disney Trip is coming

We are leaving August 30th 2019 and staying at BLT. Moving over to BWV on September 3rd and leaving September 12th. DH has work meetings added on to the end of trip for another 4 days which is a treat for me. So we will be leaving for home on September 16th. Haven’t told our cat “Orlando” yet. We have no children of our own so we always have one of our nephews and nieces staying with us for awhile. DN Jake (30 yrs old) will be arriving September 5th and staying with us until September 10th. I love when we are with him. He’s like a calmer and happy Tigger although Duck is his favorite. :tigger:

One of my favorite part of planning our trips is watching my husband plan our trips. As I’ve read on other trip reports some of us are lucky enough to start planning another Disney trip sometimes as we’re talking and walking down Main Street and get to see Cinderella’s Castle, smelling all the different aromas such as popcorn, cotton candy (my favorite) or even just the smell of a good cup of coffee walking by the bakery. Also sometimes you get your best information sitting by the pool and talkIng with other vacationers you’ve met and sharing different experiences and tips they’ve come up with while they’ve been on their vacations. Sorry I rambled on there as I usually do. I write just like I talk which is sometimes around in circles. I write all of this because everyday this week my DH has read our plans to me. One of the main reasons is because he changes them from time to time and unless someone is with us I’m good because after 33 years married and 41 years as a couple we are pretty much on the same page. Now, because my nephew is coming down to be with us for awhile he has been the one getting all the phone calls to make sure we have all the fast passes he would like and any certain restaurants he would like to go to. Here is the problem my DH, myself and our DN are all three people pleasers so sometimes nothing gets specially decided. Eventually something’s do but then my DH is back on the phone with DN double checking that what we have planned is really alright with him. My DH wants to make sure that everyone is definitely getting what he considers is the best Disney experience. DH is a very practical person but when it comes to Disney it truly is his get away.

Many things to do by Thursday night. I’m not a good planner but it always gets done 👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter