CBR new pool

KimK2006

DIS Veteran
I saw pictures of the new CBR pool recently. I can't find the link, anymore. Does anyone have any current pictures of the pool in process. The pictures shows it was roped off, but it had water in it.

If you go to the first post of the CBR FAQ thread you will find links to pool pictures at CBR.

I was at the new pool for the opening. Safetymom--- I would have loved to meet you but I dont know what you look like.

My daughter was the first girl down the big slide and my son was the first one in the pool. My kids loved the pool. My husband is actually in one of your pictures safetymom lol.

My husband said the pool isnt heated yet and the spa. He talked to someone and they said they just wanted to get pool open and will connect heater later. Also the cannons arent shooting water yet but they will be soon. The pool is beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter