CCV Lithograph from the Members Cruise

iheartglaciers

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the CCV lithographs from the member cruise are available anywhere else? Just added on at CCV and would love to find a copy of the print to frame :-)

Did it work?

No, I emailed two different guides (my actual guide and one I did an add-on through recently) but they didn't have any. I would've loved this print for our CCV add-on instead of the DVC tinkerbell one they send you (although that one is lovely as well). But we were hoping to frame the CCV print to put next to a watercolor print we have of Boardwalk.

I’m sorry, one would think there are some lying around. I have an extra of the water color style one of VWL if you could use it.

EE23DD5C-A86B-41F1-85F1-AAB35F007C86.jpeg

I’m sorry, one would think there are some lying around. I have an extra of the water color style one of VWL if you could use it.

Thank you!! That's so amazing of you to offer!!! I'll hold off at the moment in case I can track the other one down first. I just emailed guest services to check :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!