CDC Notifies States, Large Cities To Prepare For Vaccine Distribution As Soon As Late October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they still even sell the refillable mugs?

They never stopped. But since they reopened, instead of guests refilling the actual mugs they had cast members staffing the drink stations and giving out disposable cups of soda to those who showed proof of mug purchase (a photo of the mugs or photo of the receipt, depending on which resort you were at - when we were there, at least, Pop and Beach Club were doing things a bit differently from one another). I actually liked it that way better since there was no need to carry the actual mug.

They never stopped. But since they reopened, instead of guests refilling the actual mugs they had cast members staffing the drink stations and giving out disposable cups of soda to those who showed proof of mug purchase (a photo of the mugs or photo of the receipt, depending on which resort you were at - when we were there, at least, Pop and Beach Club were doing things a bit differently from one another). I actually liked it that way better since there was no need to carry the actual mug.
I guess I assumed they had stopped selling them but that's good to know they haven't. Those mugs can be really cute!

The Declaration of Independence lists the rights we have in order of importance: LIFE (#1), Liberty (#2) and the Pursuit of Happiness (#3).

Your pursuit of happiness cannot impinge on my right to LIFE.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among men..."

This is how we find ourselves being asked to wear masks by our GOVERNMENT during a global pandemic. This is their way of securing everyone's right to LIFE.

It is not hard to understand.
Again, the GOVERNMENT has not passed any laws, period. My goodness the people on this thread who do not understand that forcing people to wear a mask is just plain wrong. I have repeated and repeated that for a full year the American people including myself have for the most part been compliant. But SCIENCE tells us that if a person is vaccinated the chance of getting or spreading the disease is very small. So, it just is walking thru with blinders to keep insisting that those vaccinated should continue to comply. But go ahead and keep insisting that some how we will all end up is some dire spike if we drop the mandates.

Again, the GOVERNMENT has not passed any laws, period. My goodness the people on this thread who do not understand that forcing people to wear a mask is just plain wrong. I have repeated and repeated that for a full year the American people including myself have for the most part been compliant. But SCIENCE tells us that if a person is vaccinated the chance of getting or spreading the disease is very small. So, it just is walking thru with blinders to keep insisting that those vaccinated should continue to comply. But go ahead and keep insisting that some how we will all end up is some dire spike if we drop the mandates.

I think that issue is that most people still have not been fully vaccinated. So if you say that those who are fully vaccinated don’t have to wear masks when in public how is that going to stop someone who hasn’t been vaccinated from saying they have been vaccinated so they don’t have to wear a mask when in public? I think that is why they want to wait until we reach 70-80% of that adult population fully vaccinated before dropping the mask restrictions. It’s too hard to figure out whose been vaccinated and who hasn’t.

Vaccine passports might help but I think they have been proven to be more complicated than initially thought. It’s my understanding that Hawaii is going to allow Hawaiian residents that are fully vaccinated to bypass quarantine when traveling inter-island starting in mid-May but the Hawaii govt has said they have only found a way to prove their own residents have been vaccinated but not residents of other states. They are still trying to figure out vaccine passports for visitors from other states. I think New York’s Excelsior pass is only good if you’ve been vaccinated in New York.

No one is FORCING you to wear a mask. If establishments have a rule requiring one you don't have to go there. You can stay home. No one is coming to your house with a gun and making you put a mask on. Your arguments are ridiculous. You just don't want to be inconvenienced in order to protect anyone else. Great, then stay away from everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!