Ceiling Fan Question

Figment22

Hulk, MIB and MLB Fan!
I'm sure someone out there knows the answer to this one:

Clockwise or counterclockwise in the summertime when you want to circulate the air conditioning? I know it's one way in the winter and the other direction in the summer but for the life of me, I can't
remember which way it's supposed to go!

Thanks in advance for saving me.

I have no idea either! I've asked this once before, but didn't have any luck with a solution. Hopefully this time around the puzzle will be solved!:Pinkbounc

Take a look at one of the individual fan blades. See how it's at an angle and one side is closer to the ceiling than the other? In the summertime you want the fan to spin so that the side closer to the ceiling moves through the air first. Does that make sense?

Thank you dh and I were just having this discussion and neither one of knew for sure I said one way, he said the other :) Thank you

ps I was right :)

counter-clockwise in the summer.....I never change mine from season to season....I like to have the breeze from the fan all year

Thanks, Laura. Yes that makes sense and it means that my fan is blowing in the wrong direction! Time to make an adjustment.

Lisa L., thank you too. Mine was clockwise and needs to be changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter