Celebration at the Top

CyndiLouWho

DIS Veteran
Has anyone booked this recently? When do they release dates?
Currently there are a few dates in February that are 'open' but nothing available if you click through. Hoping for something end of March.

Haven’t done it but would consider it one of these days … as an alternative you could get an ADR for California Grill and probably come out spending less $ for a better meal (most likely) and the same fireworks view …

Haven’t done it but would consider it one of these days … as an alternative you could get an ADR for California Grill and probably come out spending less $ for a better meal (most likely) and the same fireworks view …
I am considering that but fireworks timing might be an issue.

Has anyone booked this recently? When do they release dates?
Currently there are a few dates in February that are 'open' but nothing available if you click through. Hoping for something end of March.
Release dates have been spotty for some time and it’s not offered on any consistent basis that I can determine.

We are thinking about this as well.
Not going til possibly September so we have a bit of time to decide.

There will be MNSSHP parties happening then, so I would imagine the Celebration at the Top wouldn’t be happening on those nights- is this correct?

We haven’t been to CG ever so maybe we’ll try that instead, that way we could go any night and see fireworks (can you go out and watch fireworks on nights of parties?).

Both look good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter