Celebration attached to ressie ?

jbmgsdmom

Mouseketeer
How do I go in and modify my celebration info at a particular restaurant. I put in the wrong child and need to change it. :lmao: I would like to do it online but don't see how. Do I need to call or do I just tell them when I check in?

Thanks!

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
If you are registered on Disney's website, simply log-in your email and password:

• click on My Disney Vacation (beside the Orange Suitcase) and scroll down to Dining Reservations.
• on the next page enter your ADR Confirmation Number and the Phone # you provided originally
• on the next page your ADR restaurant will show the Celebration box at the bottom, where you can edit the info to add the proper person

(I just tried doing an edit to one of ours to see if it works - you can add a new one, but online you can't delete the original it seems)

- I guess a phone call is in order... sorry!

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks! This is our 1st visit and I was trying to set up a few celebrations for each of my 3 kids and did the wrong ressie. I guess I will give them a call!

Thanks again!

Calling can't hurt, BUT I wouldn't rely on it either way.

When you check in, tell them about the celebration. Then, when you are seated at the table, tell the server about the celebration. You may even need to remind him or her before you leave.

The restaurants are VERY busy, and no matter how well meaning and hard working the CMs are, it's very easy for them to forget things. As long as you are polite and kind, they won't take offense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter