Celebrities in the World?

Kobe Bryant in 2013 in Epcot (France) - we got cut in line (when we were next to go) by his Disney handler for a meet and greet.

Too numerous to mention, but the one that stands out by far is Edsel Ford II, the great grandson of Henry Ford. Although our interaction was all Disney related, I enjoyed and soaked in the time I spent with him. Considering who he is, he was polite and treated me as an equal. He even unintentionally left me two souvenirs, which I still have.

We walked right past Frankie Grande at Magic Kingdom after the Electric Light Parade. I had no idea who he was but my daughter was excited. Later he tweeted a castle photo so we knew it was really him.

We also saw several Disney stars during a cruise in 2009 on the Wonder including Corbin Bleu and Tiffany Thornton. Because of the limited space on the ship we bumped into them several times.

Here's Corbin. He had just signed this little girl's book as we were getting back on the ship at Castaway Cay.

6020_1054905747479_6773826_n.jpg

I've seen a lot, but the most memorable was Eddie Murphy. We were getting off Splash Mountain as he was getting on. He chatted with us in passing which was very nice.

The voice of Ariel in the Little Mermaid, Jody Benson, in the MK at the Voyage of the Little Mermaid ride, just last month.

That would be amazing. Did she sing along?

I've seen a lot, but the most memorable was Eddie Murphy. We were getting off Splash Mountain as he was getting on. He chatted with us in passing which was very nice.

As long as he wasn't going on Haunted Mansion! Sorry, Eddie.

It wasn't us but friends of ours ran into Brad from the "Middle" at AK. They said he was very approachable and glad they came up to him. Maybe not the biggest of stars but it is one of our fav shows so we were a little jealous

This March, I was getting in line at the Main Street Bakery and this woman was looking suspicious, ducking in and out then jumped in line ahead of me. Turns out she was stalking Rob Ninkovich of the New England Patriots. I had no idea who he was but he was very gracious and patient while they posed for a bunch of photos.

Disney AND Harbaugh?! That's like a dream come true. Haha. I've seen him multiple times at games, but it would be cool to see him out and about at Disney. Was he wearing Kahakis?

He was! And he looked intense. Maybe that's his resting face. :rotfl2:

It was really exciting for us since we haven't been able to get back to MI for any games since he was hired.

I stood behind Geraldo Rivera at Epcot’s Mexico ride a few years ago. Nice guy, allowed us to take a photograph with him. He was with his daughter and her friends.

Two years ago we ran into Brendan and Rachel from Big Brother/Amazing Race getting in line for Mine Train. They were super nice and took pictures and talked to us for a few minutes. That same year we also ran into Alexa Bliss from the WWE getting in line for Test Track, my husband was too nervous to speak to her though!

Sylvester Stallone at the Grand Floridian - we were hanging out looking over the balcony, and he was doing the same. We talked a bit. He was pleasant.

Regis Philbin at MGM during the Millionaire days. He is so tiny, he would fit in my pocket. He must buy his suits in the boys department.

Marlee Matlin at The Contemporary. I think she was doing something with CP.

Here's a celebrity sighting that wasn't:

When I was growing up, we were at MK right after the Dallas Cowboys had won the Super Bowl, and Emmet Smith was the one who said "I'm going to Disney World ". My Stepdad took my little brother (who was a big Emmet Smith fan at the time) and I to Tom Sawyer Island, while my Mom and grandma went into Country Bear Jamboree to get out of the heat. When we came back and met up with them, they swore that they saw Emmet Smith, and they got his autograph on their park map. My brother hung onto that map until we were both well into our adult years, and my Mom confessed to having a random stranger just sign Emmet Smith's name to the map.

He was! And he looked intense. Maybe that's his resting face. :rotfl2:

It was really exciting for us since we haven't been able to get back to MI for any games since he was hired.
Haha I've never seen him not look intense.

Season ticket holders who haven't been since he came back?! What?! That's crazy!

Way back in 1987 when I was thirteen, my mom, older sister and I were at MK. I saw some guy standing on a small stage that had been put up right before Main Street USA. He was getting a pair of Mickey ears from a guy in a suit. When we got closer I realized it was Phil Collins and me never being one to be shy, yelled out, "Hey Phil!" He looked down at me and waved. I have a picture somewhere in my family picture boxes of him with the ears. Don't ask me to find it. I have a very big family and there are thousands of pictures in those boxes. LOL

Back in 1993, we were on a bus from Epcot to MGM. We were hopping all three parks in one day and it was fairly late. There was only one other family on the bus and it was Randy Owen, the lead singer from the group "Alabama" and his wife and kids. They were very friendly!

Haha I've never seen him not look intense.

Season ticket holders who haven't been since he came back?! What?! That's crazy!

I know, it's been tough only watching on TV. But our kids have school, soccer, etc., and we have no one to leave them with here. But now they have the whole week of Thanksgiving off, so I think we're coming up for Ohio St. :cool1:

Jan 2016 Erik and Jessie Decker were taking pics on main street right next to us.

We saw Kourtney Kardashian with Robert and their kids last September at Magic Kingdom WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!