Celebrities in the World?

It wasn't us but friends of ours ran into Brad from the "Middle" at AK. They said he was very approachable and glad they came up to him. Maybe not the biggest of stars but it is one of our fav shows so we were a little jealous

I watch The Middle. Who is Brad???

Neil patrick Harris, right in front of us with his family. It was on a night he was performing at CP, which we also saw, and he was terrific.

SuperNanny Jo Frost (Ohana dinner)
Alex Guarnaschelli (sp) (Epcot by SSE)
Joe Montana (Ohana dinner)

Tom Cruise. Pleasure Island in 1989. He was filming Days of Thunder at the time. I have a picture somewhere.

Back in 2000 we were in line for a water slide at Blizzard Beach and we were behind Carrie Fischer. She was scheduled to appear at Star Wars Weekends that week.

It's interesting that celebs at WDW seem to always have at least 1 "plaid" and sometimes security with them, but at DLR from what I can tell they're much more likely to just go without that VIP treatment. Maybe it's because more people at DLR are locals/regulars so seeing celebrities isn't a surprise and they don't get bothered as much?

Idk, every time I've seen a celebrity at Disneyland they've had at least one plaid with them

In August we saw Richard Kind walking through animal kingdom with what looked like some family members and a VIP tour guide. We weren’t sure if he was on vacation or doing something inside out related.

This thread is awesome. I always get star struck when I see an actor. I've never seen one when at Disney, but while I was there I saw online that Cobie Smulders from How I Met Your Mother was in Magic Kingdom while I was there. I guess I don't really pay attention to those around me. I'm going to Disneyland for the first time in February so I'm really excited about maybe seeing someone famous. I didn't even think it possible until now

My niece and I saw Wil Wheaton at Epcot in front near Mexico. He appeared to be there with his wife and kids and Mom (or MIL). No plaids in sight.

My husband and I spotted John Popper (from Blues Traveler) with his gf getting their portrait drawn outside the France pavilion at Epcot in February 2014 or 2015 (can't remember which year it was).

My buddy ate next to Lars from Metallica at Yak and Yeti a few years ago. We saw Wayne Brady there a few years ago but then realized that he was filming an episode of his show there the same day so, eh. People always seems to be bumping into WWE wrestlers down there since their main training facility is in Orlando.

Couple of years ago, my wife came down with tonsillitis during our trip. She stayed back at AKL while I took the boys to DHS. She was in the gift shop getting Advil and saw NPH. He was there for CP where we saw him the following night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter