Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

Yeah..unfortunately Metta really doesn't need the money so there's really no incentive for him to stay.
Then he should have walked out and let them continue with the veto and voting as planned.

Oh, and he has no self awareness....he 'had them on their heels' or whatever he said. And he's 'so smart and competitive' and that he 'was mean and began to put things together'. Ha. Unless he was joking and it was self deprecation.

He said several time he need the money, that why he didn't quit that why he wan't to be voted out. same with Keisha. This aren't super rich celebrities.

Yeah, that's interesting because according to google he has a net worth of around 35 million. But I guess net worth doesnt' translate into cash in your pocket sometimes.

From my understanding they are playing for themselves, but I'm guessing some of them have said they will donate some of their winnings to charity.

Yeah, I never heard anything about any of them donating their earnings. I'm sure Omarosa could afford to! And it would be nice if that is what Shannon is doing, but I betcha the majority are playing for the money (to keep).

Yeah, that's interesting because according to google he has a net worth of around 35 million. But I guess net worth doesnt' translate into cash in your pocket sometimes.
He the one that said he need the money. Brandy said she need the money as well as said Keisha. I'm just going by what they say.

He the one that said he need the money. Brandy said she need the money as well as said Keisha. I'm just going by what they say.

Also remember Metta got paid $200,000 just to go in there. He probably figured he wasn't going to win and didn't want to waste time in there when he was getting 200K anyway.

I'm hugely disappointed in the celebrity one. It seems like didn't take it very seriously. It was to short to get really to invested in them. If they do it again I hope they do it again for longer then 2 weeks and I hope they find people who want are able to be there 100% James and Shannon were great!! Maybe do 1/2 celebrity 1/2 regular people

watching yesterday's Talk to see Metta and Shannon.

I agree with Mizzou. This sucked. At times it was very good, better than regular BB, but then so very anticlimactic other times. And it's because of the two who didn't want to play. So, I agree, they should do a half and half....maybe half celebs and half past BB players. They could bring back Shannon, Ross, James, Omarosa...they are playing hardest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter