Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

watching yesterday's Talk to see Metta and Shannon.

I agree with Mizzou. This sucked. At times it was very good, better than regular BB, but then so very anticlimactic other times. And it's because of the two who didn't want to play. So, I agree, they should do a half and half....maybe half celebs and half past BB players. They could bring back Shannon, Ross, James, Omarosa...they are playing hardest.

I have enjoyed it, wish the season was longer. But with only 11 and 2 wanting to leave that ruined it.
Do you think these "BIG" celebrities would want to be with the little people?!?!? :jumping1:

I agree- too short. Too many people who didn't want to play, and too many people willing using their HoHs to get rid of people who wanted to leave! I'm also very interested to see how a non-sequestered jury will affect the game, probably for the worst. I think this experiment was a bit of a fail.

I agree- too short. Too many people who didn't want to play, and too many people willing using their HoHs to get rid of people who wanted to leave! I'm also very interested to see how a non-sequestered jury will affect the game, probably for the worst. I think this experiment was a bit of a fail.
Shannon said on the Talk that seeing the episodes made her even more against Ross and Marisa. She won't be voting for either of them.

Metta, on the Talk, was still on another planet, thinking he played some great competitive game and was poised to win. His kids told him 'you only had six more days'.

I have enjoyed it, but like the 2 previous posters said we had 2 anticlimactic evictions because people wanted to quit. Sunday would have been so interesting if the VIP veto had been played out to the fullest, forcing Omarosa to put up 2 more people, but overall I do like this season. I think regular BB is way too long, I'm wondering if maybe 2 months, 60 days, would be a more interesting show and only have 5 make it to jury, forcing more people to play.

Yes! That was the dumbest thing they could have done, but once again these people are too high and mighty to be sequestered. I'm not sure of the way the other Celebrity Big Brothers are played out in Canada and the UK. So I'm wondering if this is the "norm".

I don't really agree with this, Ross and Omorosa were extremely disappointed that their HoH was ruined, but they were both put in a bad position. You have to remember they are celebrities, how will it look to fans if they keep someone who is begging and crying hysterically (Keisha) to go home and they completely ignore them. They ignored Metta at first, but apparently it was obvious he was suffering in there so again, no choice but to evict him. It's unfortunate because there were some celebrities turned down who would have loved to play, Sam Levine being one of them.

As far as the non-sequestered jury, I don't agree with that, but then after thinking about it, Chuck is probably not going to watch, neither is Metta. Who knows about Keisha, Shannon is obviously watching. Then you will have 2 more people evicted Friday, only 2 days before finale, how much can they watch and then 3 more on finale night, who won't be able to watch at all. So out of the 9 jurors possibly only Shannon will have watched lol. So it may come down to game play anyway, at least I hope.

I don't really agree with this, Ross and Omorosa were extremely disappointed that their HoH was ruined, but they were both put in a bad position. You have to remember they are celebrities, how will it look to fans if they keep someone who is begging and crying hysterically (Keisha) to go home and they completely ignore them. They ignored Metta at first, but apparently it was obvious he was suffering in there so again, no choice but to evict him. It's unfortunate because there were some celebrities turned down who would have loved to play, Sam Levine being one of them.

Idk..I agree they were put in a bad position but they could have just walked out, there was nothing holding them there. They could evict someone else and then Metta could have walked out if he really wanted to- it was only six more days.

Nope, neither would have walked out, they needed(or wanted) the $$$$.
Keisha being a single mother was pathetic, it was probably a hard decision for her to go in at all.
Metta, just strange. Especially his ramblings to Julie after he was evicted. :sad2:

Nope, neither would have walked out, they needed(or wanted) the $$$$.
Keisha being a single mother was pathetic, it was probably a hard decision for her to go in at all.
Metta, just strange. Especially his ramblings to Julie after he was evicted. :sad2:

Right, let me be more clear. As a player, you can say: well, if you want to walk out you can. I'm here to play a game. At the same time, of course, it doesn't benefit them with the jury to be seen as heartless and keeping players from leaving. It just makes for incredibly boring gameplay.

Who are people rooting for at this point?

Does the word "commitment" mean nothing to these people? They committed to the show. Barring a medical crisis, they should have stayed. Keisha knew she had a 1 year old who was breastfeeding. Meta has probably spent some time on the road. The committed to the show and should have either backed out before filming or found a way to stay without the tears.

And if my baby would be hungry in my absence, you can bet your life I would have walked out that door instead of waiting to be voted out.

Idk..I agree they were put in a bad position but they could have just walked out, there was nothing holding them there. They could evict someone else and then Metta could have walked out if he really wanted to- it was only six more days.

Totally agree, but again if they actually quit then they would lose the 200K, which I'm sure CBS dangled in front of those 2 not to just quit but stay until voted out. That's why Keisha was so desperate, if she quit she loses the money, which she obviously needed. Metta escaped from the house, he tried to self-evict several times, but CBS kept convincing him to stay. There was talk in the house that Metta hadn't slept for 2 days straight and was acting weird and they were very concerned for him. I think Omarosa actually did what she felt was right for Metta and not herself. Honestly I blame CBS a lot for those 2 not just quitting, I'm sure they told them their careers would be ruined if they quit, which they basically did anyway.

Right, let me be more clear. As a player, you can say: well, if you want to walk out you can. I'm here to play a game. At the same time, of course, it doesn't benefit them with the jury to be seen as heartless and keeping players from leaving. It just makes for incredibly boring gameplay.

Who are people rooting for at this point?
James Omarosa or Mark

I'm hugely disappointed in the celebrity one. It seems like didn't take it very seriously. It was to short to get really to invested in them. If they do it again I hope they do it again for longer then 2 weeks and I hope they find people who want are able to be there 100% James and Shannon were great!! Maybe do 1/2 celebrity 1/2 regular people
You and I always agree but this time I disagree. I've been enjoying the celebrity one. I think it's because everyone is more relaxed, no one seems to be auditioning to break into show business, and no one is looking for a showmance. I have to tell you that I am shocked that I feel this way. I didn't enter into the show at the beginning with much hope.

Wait until they find out Omarosa is making a million versus their 200K:

Marissa says that all of Omarosa's clothes are steam cleaned. Marissa says to James Omarosa must have a much different contract. -silverspoons

Wait until they find out Omarosa is making a million versus their 200K:

Marissa says that all of Omarosa's clothes are steam cleaned. Marissa says to James Omarosa must have a much different contract. -silverspoons

That's an item that could definitely come out due to a non-sequestered jury. I can't stand O so I would be pleased!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter