Cell Phone?

llfowl

Mouseketeer
Do cell phones work while you are still in Port at Port Canaveral?

Thanks!

I have Verizion service and it worked at the port and a good distance from the port.

We have Sprint PCS and they work beautifully here.

We have Nextel and it work just fine while at the port as did the direct connect.....Andy

I have AT&T. I wonder if it will work.

Thanks for all your help! You guys are the best!

for those with Sprint did your phone work in St. Thomas? I know that it is supposed to but wanted to check

Andy - did your nextel happen to work at any of the other ports, other than port canaveral?? we are going on the eastern cruise??

thanks..

dana

Originally posted by Tonydana
Andy - did your nextel happen to work at any of the other ports, other than port canaveral?? we are going on the eastern cruise??

thanks..

dana

Hey Dana....unfortunately it did not work in any of the other ports and we did the Eastern in August, but, you'll still have a blast even without the service.....no one from your work place to bug you while you're on vacation.......Andy

My Cingular wireless phone worked just fine in Port Canaveral and Nassau. :bounce:

Originally posted by llfowl
I have AT&T. I wonder if it will work.

Thanks for all your help! You guys are the best!

It will work fine at Port Caneveral, Key West and Grand Cayman. It will not work at Castaway Cay. I'm not sure about Cozumel.

In 2000 it didn't work at Nassau but that might have changed since then. It did get service but it wouldn't process through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter