CentraCare Positive Experience

cgcw

<font color=cc0099>On the blinkie Crocs foot-fetis
Last week while at WDW our DS2 started running a pretty high fever and a really bad cough. We decided to take him into Centra Care and it turned out to be a positive experience. DS2 is highly frieghtened by the whole doctor experience but this time was very cooperative (maybe because of the 104 fever??). He even let the Doctor look in his ears to see if Mickey Mouse was hiding in there. The doctor prescribed antibiotics and cough medication. They were able to fill the prescriptions right there so we didn't have to make another trip to a pharmacy. I wouldn't hesitate to go there again if the need arose (which hopefully it won't..that's not suppose to happen on vacation, is it?).

Last year (Dec) when our DD was 9 months old she developed a rash an allerigc reaction to her antibioctics while at WDW. After talking to our Ped at home we decided to take her in to Centra Care on a Sunday morning. (her face was so sollewn I was worried about trobule breathing.) The staff at Poly and MK were very helpful in finding out about Centra Care. We did not have a rental car and the Centra Care van can and got us (with a car seat, we didn't even ask.)

The peace of mind with worth the 113$ (it was only 3 $ for the prescribtion of cortizone). As a new parent I feel better knowing that places like Centra Care are there when needed.

Funny thing when you get a rash at WDW, She seemed to have little hidden Mickeys all over her body. People where like oh what a cute baby, oh is she contagous?

We used Centra Care in room service back in April. DS was 14 months at the time and was running a 102 degree fever for 3 days straight. A very nice DR came to our room, was patient w/us & went over every posibility (DS turned out to be fine). It was more to come to our room, but I would do it again in a heartbeat! A postive experience all the way around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter