Chance to buy older DVC propertie - VGF- direct

You are sweet. I should have paid more attention to the whole thread. We love DVC and would love to have neighbors from Germany. I hope you can figure out an easy way to get the paperwork done!

If you really want VGF, then you need to hold out for VGF and not settle for another resort. On the DVC tour the guides will point you towards Poly or Copper Canyon which they are currently selling - but if you take a tour hold firm and tell them it's VGF or no sale. If you are willing to accept any use year you might increase your chances.

We own 2 contracts, both purchased resale, and have been treated exactly like any other owner. The second contract we purchased was VGF and, like you, I really wanted VGF. My belief was that to get VGF I really needed to buy resale.

W/ resale as long as you stay w/ the brokers who specialize in DVC you should be fine. We used Fidelity for our first purchase and Timeshare store for our second. Both firms were fine, communication from the Timeshare store was better.

Thank you all so much for your support, I think I am fine with trying resale, now I have to convince my husband as he is the one who insists on buying direct. Men are hard to understand, aren't they?

Thank you all so much for your support, I think I am fine with trying resale, now I have to convince my husband as he is the one who insists on buying direct. Men are hard to understand, aren't they?
No it’s the other way around :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter